Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

My problem is I can't remember why I'm here, I'm tempted to see a quatum healer to find out. My cosmic twin, who in this incarnation is my 2nd cousin (after conversing for 10years on the internet, we realised we were actual family) He remembers many of his past lives and also talking to me at the library where I was always weaving threads on the tapestry of life. I wish I could recall some of these events to find out how I'm supposed to be helping.
Thanks for being you the unique cosmic snowflake. One is all and all is one. Like a snowflake or a drop of water we are the same with the same reason of being here and that is to learn about this creation for the Oneness. No lifetime teaches us much but strive to be open like you are and realize that everyone here is part of the same Oneness and we are great Creators. Smile and be.

On a quantum level we are all peas in a pod. our purpose is to teach the ignorant the truth about our self created reality. and how to manipulate reality to our own choosing. :bighug:

Thanks for the rep @Nosias :toke:, love is everything.
I understand that the love we do not give is the Karma we need to learn to give away in our next re-incarnation. All are to be loved as they are us. Hard to grasp I know but when you see some one that revolts you then remember you love them more than yourself.

My 19 year old Puppa dog has moved on.

Back