Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hey @Nosias . :bighug:thank you brudda. :headbang: how you Doing ? ready to grow? :growing:I was trying to get up to your caliber.
with that 1lb. badge. :face: didn't work. :doh:

Still a good result 9+z's of top shelf bud from a wee seed. The gods were definitely blessing me this year, with two harvests breaking the pound mark. I really want to start my garden up again but with 0C temps outside, I dont want my out-building steaming like a hot spring 24/7 :jointman:

Last edited:
Hey @Nosias . :bighug:thank you brudda. :headbang: how you Doing ? ready to grow? :growing:I was trying to get up to your caliber.
with that 1lb. badge. :face: didn't work. :doh:
I am feeling 1000% better and ready to grow, but it wil be a year I fear b4 I have place to grow. We are moving but have to sell the home in the spring. Then get the new place here in Vermont. At least that is the plan. Places are hard to come by to purchase. All will work out, when it does. I just got lucky with that one lady. she took a long time for her harvest. Good luck and I'll be lurking around.

@Nosias . :toke: welcome to New England. Don't tell anyone, it's warmer here than in the past. When you look at the world, things don't look too good. drought then floods, earthquakes, volcanos, Tornados, Hurricanes, and the worst condition , heading toward 8 Billion humans. :yoinks:
Thats the most detrimental condition of all. NE has NONE of these. :cooldance: including small population.

@Nosias . :toke: welcome to New England. Don't tell anyone, it's warmer here than in the past. When you look at the world, things don't look too good. drought then floods, earthquakes, volcanos, Tornados, Hurricanes, and the worst condition , heading toward 8 Billion humans. :yoinks:
Thats the most detrimental condition of all. NE has NONE of these. :cooldance: including small population.
8 Billion, I wonder how many NCP's are in that total :crying:

Last edited:
Hello spacetime travelers. :toke: I will no longer use the terms UFO or UAP. both start with unidentified. this is misinformation. pure spin.
everybody knows what they are now. :thumbsup: They are Advanced vehicles from out of spacetime, or from the future, or even from another Earth dwelling species. or adjacent dimension or Universe. If I post a video, some may use these false terms. THAT i can't control .
No more misleading terms. Call them what they are, for short, AV. Advanced Vehicle. :bighug::cheers:

AGREED Warmer in Denver 68-79 degrees on last day of Nov. We take off Dec 1 b4 e head back for the other holiday. stay warmer.

16deg. F at night . the high today 28 deg. f. a two inch coating of snow. :bighug: :snow2:

Back