Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I try to germinate on the first quarter Moon. a Waxing moon raises the tides a little higher every day so go's the water in humans and seeds.
moisture in seeds increases internal pressure as the moon moves to full. same with humans, internal pressure builds and people get uptight.
that.s why crime increases as moon heads to full. and where the term Lunatic comes from. @Old-fashioned Coughy Pot I will set up telescope for this if we have clear sky's?:cheers:

I try to germinate on the first quarter Moon. a Waxing moon raises the tides a little higher every day so go's the water in humans and seeds.
moisture in seeds increases internal pressure as the moon moves to full. same with humans, internal pressure builds and people get uptight.
that.s why crime increases as moon heads to full. and where the term Lunatic comes from. @Old-fashioned Coughy Pot I will set up telescope for this if we have clear sky's?:cheers:
Solid advice ref planting, they love to give us clues in the titles, the pay attentionists always see them, "Govermeant", "Culture", "Germ Theory" etc...

@Fast Buds Heather . :bighug: Two out of three packages have arrived. :bow:Thank you Me Bonny Heather. :bighug:
Still waiting for one more. Those Runtz. coming from the Cech republic. :yoinks: of all places!
fed last three girls well water only, will be harvesting two Gorilla in two days. the last Choco mint will go a little longer.
DSC_0768.JPG
DSC_0769.JPG
DSC_0770.JPG
DSC_0771.JPG
DSC_0772.JPG
DSC_0773.JPG
DSC_0774.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0777.JPG
DSC_0779.JPG
DSC_0780.JPG
DSC_0781.JPG

5 different cultivars. Bruce Banner, Trainwreck , Mimosa cake, Wedding glue, and Forbidden Runtz. :woohoo:

@Fast Buds Heather . :bighug: Two out of three packages have arrived. :bow:Thank you Me Bonny Heather. :bighug:
Still waiting for one more. Those Runtz. coming from the Cech republic. :yoinks: of all places!
fed last three girls well water only, will be harvesting two Gorilla in two days. the last Choco mint will go a little longer. View attachment 1388426View attachment 1388427View attachment 1388428View attachment 1388429View attachment 1388430View attachment 1388431View attachment 1388432View attachment 1388433View attachment 1388434View attachment 1388435View attachment 1388436View attachment 1388437View attachment 1388438

5 different cultivars. Bruce Banner, Trainwreck , Mimosa cake, Wedding glue, and Forbidden Runtz. :woohoo:
Hopefully they're not in a container ship of the coast of Komifornia ;)

I moved to the bay area in 1969. lived in Berkeley for a couple of years . Back then i knew it was NOT the place to live. my instinct was correct.
it's a disaster. in that state. it has become a Fiefdom of the likes of Pelosi , Schumer, that's enough politics. . we are not supposed to talk ab out these Roaring assholes. :biggrin:

I moved to the bay area in 1969. lived in Berkeley for a couple of years . Back then i knew it was NOT the place to live. my instinct was correct.
it's a disaster. in that state. it has become a Fiefdom of the likes of Pelosi , Schumer, that's enough politics. . we are not supposed to talk ab out these Roaring assholes. :biggrin:
:crying::crying: We'll say more about fraggles and the likes of Brandon...:crying::crying:

Last edited:
Interesting that the eclipse falls on the same day, that the verdict of the Writtenhouse trial will be given....

Back