Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

One Chemdog down and bagged. the other to be harvested in two days. :thumbsup: the others fed bloom. going strong.:bighug::peace:
thanks for dropping in.
DSC_0715.JPG
DSC_0717.JPG
DSC_0718.JPG
DSC_0719.JPG
DSC_0720.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0726.JPG
DSC_0727.JPG
DSC_0728.JPG
DSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0730.JPG
DSC_0731.JPG

Unfortunately he has bought in to the government rhetoric. of yes there real that's all we know.
he says he thinks they have more information, Like biological and material from off world. that is exactly what the government want him to think.
Instead of the truth. that they are here, they have been here as long as we have, or longer. and our lying government has been in contact with them for years and have contracts with various governments. Lou either is a paid government stooge, or has been completely Duped.

Another one bites the dust. :amazon:day 87 for second chemdog. :thumbsup: she was short changed, ran out of promix when planting, grown in 2 gal. of promix. turned out OK. three to go, one super choco mint. and two Gorilla still blooming. :bighug:
DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0738.JPG
DSC_0739.JPG
:toke:

Sundog. thanks.:thumbsup: don't know what it is? I don't know what I am smoking? all I know is it knocks me on my ass. the last two grows, I didn't mark down who was who.
I coast during hot summer months. and grow in earnest fall thru winter. been growing indoors for 10 years. outdoors off and on since 1965.
so what do you think the et's want with humans? just to study us?

I wonder whether they are et or they are us from the future or a parallel dimension where we have become completely infertile hence such interest. In our reproductive system

@Dosmokethereefa . :toke: All of what your saying has been a topic of conversation quite a few times.
All of it is a distinct possibility. Or a older civilization from right here. that wants nothing to do with us Anthropoid's . :chimp:

As long as they aren't after my bud, live n let lives my moto
@Dosmokethereefa . :toke: All of what your saying has been a topic of conversation quite a few times.
All of it is a distinct possibility. Or a older civilization from right here. that wants nothing to do with us Anthropoid's . :chimp:

Hello spacetime dwellers. :toke: We all understand four dimensions. we live in a 3D Universe, that's three dimensions, and the 4th is time.
Why doe's time destroy matter?? ( like you and me) ? and the rest don't?? :goauto:
Started the Two Dinafem Gorilla on well water,soon to be harvested. :thumbsup:. the HSO Chocolate Mint Monster is still blooming. :yoinks: and will be fed another dose of full boot bloom. this is amazing. we are in to the 90's with all. second chemdog in bags for a day or two.
Waiting on three packages from @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug: thank you.:bow: have tracking for all. :d5:
DSC_0753.JPG
DSC_0754.JPG
DSC_0755.JPG
DSC_0756.JPG
DSC_0757.JPG
DSC_0758.JPG
DSC_0759.JPG
DSC_0760.JPG
DSC_0761.JPG
DSC_0762.JPG
DSC_0763.JPG
DSC_0764.JPG
DSC_0765.JPG
DSC_0766.JPG

Hey gang! Is the upcoming full moon/partial eclipse this month a good time to pop beans if following lunar patterns for sowing etc? l'm not planning on popping any, but l am just curious if the moon phase has any effect on when to plant, harvest and everything in between.

Attachments

• Dick-Van-Dyke.jpg
    Dick-Van-Dyke.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 15
Hey gang! Is the upcoming full moon/partial eclipse this month a good time to pop beans if following lunar patterns for sowing etc? l'm not planning on popping any, but l am just curious if the moon phase has any effect on when to plant, harvest and everything in between.
Following the lunar phases for planting and harvesting is a no brainier, bigger yields and sticky harvests. My first blog goes into some more detail with some lunar calenders to help.

Back