Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Bill.de.Cat . :bighug: They say, (who's they?). it's not healthy to live in the past. :doh: why not! it is way better than the present, and
The future don't look very good either. I would love to go back to 1965.

Yes but know what I know now, SWEET

@Nosias . :cheers: The problem with going back to 65 is we would be rich now. because we would have invested in Apple , Microsoft Google and the like. with all that money i don't think we would be here now? the word being OVERINDULGENCE. :dizzy::crying:

@Nosias . :cheers: The problem with going back to 65 is we would be rich now. because we would have invested in Apple , Microsoft Google and the like. with all that money i don't think we would be here now? the word being OVERINDULGENCE. :dizzy::crying:
LOL....think I got the overindulgence part in anyways....

I've just finished another great episode from Forum Borealis, it's a fascinating insight from 2017 into Antarctica...

If anyone listens to it, what are your thoughts on "H's" survival. I used to think that this was true until Nostradamus confirmed that he had in fact passed as our present history has depicted.

Admiral Byrd went down with a complete Squadron of armed warships and planes. got his ass kicked by someone??
this is when he made the Statement " there are ships that can fly from pole to pole in minutes"

Last edited:
Admiral Byrd went down with a complete Squadron of armed warships and planes. got his ass kicked by someone??
this is when he made the Statement " there are ships that can fly from pole to pole in minutes"

It's a fascinating story and the Sth Pole still attracts attention. This was a great resource for some additional Byrd info.

Hello spacetime dwellers. :goauto: and hello @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug: and @Twenty20 Adam. hello :bighug:
Fastbuds forbidden runtz and Trainwerck. at 37 days and 7 days. doing well. and two twenty20 mendocino . glue sniffer at 37 days.:thumbsup:
runtz are already blooming. glue still heavy veg. a pair of proper bushes. dense foliage jungle love. :cheers:
DSC_0902.JPG
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0905.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0908.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG

Back