Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I really love this thread. First time posting in here (I think), but I saw this post and it's reminded me of some of my recent smoke sessions. Usually I sit in front of my fireplace, so that the smoke and odor can go right up the chimney. I listen to classic rock and just chill. My thoughts have been returning more and more to the history of our planet.

Being an engineer, I truly admire science and scientists. I'm also impressed with how much they are able to infer from our planetary/cosmic history. Yet, it's still all based on our current set of knowledge. There's so many things which can't be known that the possibilities are endless.

For instance, I had the thought recently that it's entirely possible that Earth wasn't always the 3rd rock from the sun. What if originally the sun was a tad bit smaller such that there was another planet between the sun and Mercury (not necessary for this theory, but interesting). If the sun were smaller, our planet would have been much colder than it is now, and Venus could have been at the perfect conditions for life. In fact, it could have been home to an advanced civilization which died out once the Sun went through it's changes and grew bigger, possibly engulfing the planet between Mercury and the Sun. With conditions on Venus as they are, any evidence of past life would be completely wiped out or unattainable at this point. Who's to say that this doesn't occur again in the future, making Mars the goldilocks planet and making Earth very similar to Venus-conditions? Maybe that civilization on Venus, knowing it's end time was near, helped to populate the Earth with the beginnings of life?

Another thought I've had relates to the quote above. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for millions of years. Specifically, 248 to 65 million years ago. So for 183 million years, dinosaurs populated and roamed the Earth. Yet all we have from those millions of years of life, are a handful of fossils. Human civilization has been around for, what, 4,000 years? Yes, we've advanced greatly in that time, but if we were wiped out tomorrow, what would be left of us after 1 million years? Not much. So who knows how many advanced civilizations have come and gone in the 65 million years since the dinosaurs were around. If they only last a few thousand years each, then I wouldn't expect much to be left around to find if after 183 million years of life we only have a few dinosaur fossils.

Sorry for the rambling. I'll be back at the fireplace this evening, thinking again about all this. Stay high.
I believe that the extra planet would’ve been between mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is. A possible change in ratios of atmosphere around said planet may have kept heat in to provide adequate living conditions. With our science it may not have been possible but our science is not all science as we have found out. In the 1400’s the earth was flat and the solar system revolved around us. Now we have discovered the science of wormholes and proved it’s possible… now the engineering has to catch up…

I really love this thread. First time posting in here (I think), but I saw this post and it's reminded me of some of my recent smoke sessions. Usually I sit in front of my fireplace, so that the smoke and odor can go right up the chimney. I listen to classic rock and just chill. My thoughts have been returning more and more to the history of our planet.

Being an engineer, I truly admire science and scientists. I'm also impressed with how much they are able to infer from our planetary/cosmic history. Yet, it's still all based on our current set of knowledge. There's so many things which can't be known that the possibilities are endless.

For instance, I had the thought recently that it's entirely possible that Earth wasn't always the 3rd rock from the sun. What if originally the sun was a tad bit smaller such that there was another planet between the sun and Mercury (not necessary for this theory, but interesting). If the sun were smaller, our planet would have been much colder than it is now, and Venus could have been at the perfect conditions for life. In fact, it could have been home to an advanced civilization which died out once the Sun went through it's changes and grew bigger, possibly engulfing the planet between Mercury and the Sun. With conditions on Venus as they are, any evidence of past life would be completely wiped out or unattainable at this point. Who's to say that this doesn't occur again in the future, making Mars the goldilocks planet and making Earth very similar to Venus-conditions? Maybe that civilization on Venus, knowing it's end time was near, helped to populate the Earth with the beginnings of life?

Another thought I've had relates to the quote above. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for millions of years. Specifically, 248 to 65 million years ago. So for 183 million years, dinosaurs populated and roamed the Earth. Yet all we have from those millions of years of life, are a handful of fossils. Human civilization has been around for, what, 4,000 years? Yes, we've advanced greatly in that time, but if we were wiped out tomorrow, what would be left of us after 1 million years? Not much. So who knows how many advanced civilizations have come and gone in the 65 million years since the dinosaurs were around. If they only last a few thousand years each, then I wouldn't expect much to be left around to find if after 183 million years of life we only have a few dinosaur fossils.

Sorry for the rambling. I'll be back at the fireplace this evening, thinking again about all this. Stay high.
Good ramble, indeed. Thanks for posting.

I believe that the extra planet would’ve been between mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is. A possible change in ratios of atmosphere around said planet may have kept heat in to provide adequate living conditions. With our science it may not have been possible but our science is not all science as we have found out. In the 1400’s the earth was flat and the solar system revolved around us. Now we have discovered the science of wormholes and proved it’s possible… now the engineering has to catch up…
Have you heard off the Tychos system as an alternative to our current mainstream heliocentric model? I think there's mileage in it, the model fits as does the time stamp for any period of history.

:goauto: this is worth the time. up to date information. Getting hammered with deep snow this storm. went to bird feeders three feet deep or more. :snow1: Moved big drift in the front of woodpile. holy fuck! i am old. :baked: I can't do it anymore. did manage to feed girls. Runtz on well water only, will be done in a week. I love when an auto Reach's full maturity as stated 65 day's. :cooldance: glue sniffer still blooming. and Trainwreck veg. mix. all doing well.
DSC_0947.JPG
DSC_0948.JPG
DSC_0950.JPG
DSC_0951.JPG
DSC_0952.JPG
DSC_0953.JPG
DSC_0954.JPG
DSC_0955.JPG
DSC_0957.JPG
DSC_0959.JPG
DSC_0960.JPG
DSC_0961.JPG

@DeanOnAuto :toke: the Tycho's theory i cant see. A binary star system is two or more stars. a good 70% of all stars are Binary systems.
It is possible we have a second sun that's dark, also known as the Ninth planet. and has been named Niburu. there is an anomalous gravitational
Effect on there orbits of some planets. that causes Some scientists to speculate as the cause of this. But no one knows for sure.
Until they find a planet or dark star. i can't believe this theory. but as i have said a few times........................ " the truth is way stranger than any fiction" :bighug::goauto:

I put my whole update in someone else's thread. sorry @Rasterman . this is my thread, i think??

:dizzy: girls fed . i think?? :baked: It appears i am not thinking at all. :cheers:
DSC_0963.JPG
DSC_0964 (1).JPG
DSC_0965.JPG
DSC_0966 (1).JPG
DSC_0967.JPG
DSC_0968 (1).JPG
DSC_0976.JPG
DSC_0977 (1).JPG
DSC_0978.JPG
DSC_0979 (1).JPG

No worries... I didn't even notice.

@DeanOnAuto :toke: the Tycho's theory i cant see. A binary star system is two or more stars. a good 70% of all stars are Binary systems.
It is possible we have a second sun that's dark, also known as the Ninth planet. and has been named Niburu. there is an anomalous gravitational
Effect on there orbits of some planets. that causes Some scientists to speculate as the cause of this. But no one knows for sure.
Until they find a planet or dark star. i can't believe this theory. but as i have said a few times........................ " the truth is way stranger than any fiction" :bighug::goauto:
Niburu aka Planet "X" could also be a possibility, we might just be in a realm, that's part of the the big dream being dreamed by the dreamer. The chances are the sun has a twin, like you say 70%+, I just hope I get to find out by the time I leave Earth.

I thought I would start a thread about the extraterrestrial visits that take place on a daily basis.
this video is possibly the most important news event in history. this is real! a few months after this press conference, 9/11 happened and this event was buried. and may be one of the causes.
for the public to be unaware of it's significance. its a long video. but it should be watched. it's important that people understand, we are not alone.

anyone please give your input on this.:smokeout:

@MR magoo I actually saw this post some time ago and didn't comment. My avatar is geographical, not a statement about terrestrial visitors. And if you had asked me 10 years ago, no, - 3 years ago, I would have said you're high (which I guess you might be, actually). :pimp:

But as they say, I've seen some things. Well, on TV at least. And I like to think I have an open mind. So... The tic tacs: Everyone knows the tic tacs exist and flew rings around the US Navy and the Brits. ...or there's a massive hoax on par with the events surrounding the current epidemic.

The Book of Revelations: Believers should read it for themselves, instead of letting a person educated in someone else's wrong interpretation tell them what it means. I don't know what I think it means, but it looks like a lot of large, powerful machines, most of which we don't have yet. Sometimes it looks like aliens to me. It bears no resemblance to most of its current interpretations, that's for sure.

So now I've had to reevaluate a lot of things. My religious background tells me that I should stopper up my ears, lest I join the ranks of the Deceived. But I decided a long time ago that if there is a God (and I believe there is), he's logical and fair.

Logic does seem to tell me that we're not alone.

Disclaimer: Now I'd classify myself as more agnostic, though I do believe there's a God. So please don't take this as someone pushing a religion of any kind.

Back