Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Could not figure out why leaves were turning yellow on some of the plants?? :shrug:
then it hit me. it was environment. tent is three rooms away from wood stove, and with all the below zero weather this winter. tent temps when lights out went down to 59 deg. f. @Fast Buds Heather . the Trainwreck did not seem to be effected. The glue sniffer was. but still producing nice buds and a very skunky smell. :drool: still waiting on 1 fbt 2202. doe's not look good. :sadcry: one is fine in big pot. :thumbsup: drop another seed to replace if needed. the glue sniffer is close to done. day 60 something? TW only around a month old.
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

So the old goat put a small smoke report in the wrong place. :baghead: put a fastbuds strawberry banana report in the Twenty20mendocino thread. :face: sorry Heather. and Adam. Is this Earth??? :eek1:

So the old goat put a small smoke report in the wrong place. :baghead: put a fastbuds strawberry banana report in the Twenty20mendocino thread. :face: sorry Heather. and Adam. Is this Earth??? :eek1:
Oh dear ^_^
Send me a link and I'll move it to where it's supposed to be
:pighug:

@Twenty20 Adam . hello and thank you. two twenty20 mendocino Glue sniffer day 69. nice tight buds. skunky smell very sticky. :drool:

@Fast Buds Heather. :bighug::bighug:double hug. two Trainwreck week5, will switch to bloom next feeding. :thumbsup:
Ftb 2202 doing great, finally gave up on #2 . so guess what i popped in 24 hours? another Strawberry Banana. :woohoo: from fastbuds.:biggrin:
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG

As i said before. :toke: UFO and UAP are the wrong terms. AV is correct. for "advanced vehicle" this is a given. now . our government has told us so. . So my question now is what is the percentage of AV's built by us? and how many built by OTHERS? :goauto:

Fastbuds FBT 2202. day 7. :thumbsup: doing well. was supposed to be two, but one never popped. so i started a fastbuds strawberry banana.
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG

Now that government stooges like Avi Loeb and others supporting the false story have slowed down all the information. it is about time for them to start a new round of misinformation and outright lies. what a phony. a government mouthpiece. :drool::drool::drool:

hello fellow victims of WAR. The Russians are crazy. Everybody will suffer! The human race rushing to suicide. :yoinks: :sadcry:
what a phony lie. Putin doe's not want nukes at his doorstep in Ukraine. Nuclear weapons from BOTH side can be a mile off shore in subs.
And they are.
@Twenty20 Adam :toke: two glue sniffers on plain well water. day 71. and @Fast Buds Heather :bighug:two Trainwreck given first taste of bloom. 50/50 mix. doing well. despite the yellow leaves bud production is good :thumbsup: glue sniffer done in a few days. very skunky smell, and sticky with rosin.:drool:
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

History keeps repeating, and humans fail to notice. with their noses stuck in their phones. very Stupid.

hello fellow victims of WAR. The Russians are crazy. Everybody will suffer! The human race rushing to suicide. :yoinks: :sadcry:
what a phony lie. Putin doe's not want nukes at his doorstep in Ukraine. Nuclear weapons from BOTH side can be a mile off shore in subs.
And they are.
@Twenty20 Adam :toke: two glue sniffers on plain well water. day 71. and @Fast Buds Heather :bighug:two Trainwreck given first taste of bloom. 50/50 mix. doing well. despite the yellow leaves bud production is good :thumbsup: glue sniffer done in a few days. very skunky smell, and sticky with rosin.:drool:View attachment 1423654View attachment 1423656View attachment 1423657View attachment 1423658View attachment 1423659View attachment 1423660View attachment 1423661View attachment 1423662View attachment 1423663View attachment 1423664
History keeps repeating, and humans fail to notice. with their noses stuck in their phones. very Stupid.

I don't think anything is going to happen over in the Mother Land, ;) it's all wag the dog for Biden and a distraction from the ongoing medical genocide and malpractice. It's all a case of look at this hand don't look at this one...

Back