Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

We believe that we come from the sky world ...
And after degunaweeda (not spelling more how it sounds) brought the great law of peace he left to the skyworld in his stone canoe saying he’d return ...
we still use the great law... so I’ll wait

Hmmm! white man build smokey fire. :hothot: BTW, my spelling suks. :cheers:
Sounds funny, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles... and all other story’s past on ring true... I’ll talk with my uncle again soon and get the complete story to post...
He also created the 5 nations and ended the war... we are now 6 nations, well brought together in peace they were already established
I’ve seen enough cowboy movies to know a white mans handshake don’t mean shit - chino xl

Chino. Charlie Bronson was a white man. :biggrin: coming from the sky is highly probable. that's why they are here. and they are going to make another
change soon. :vibe:Shock the monkey.

I just started reading this after hearing Nick speak on a podcast. On a side note it was very interesting to hear what Nick had to say about Ingo Swann the remote viewer. I had heard of Ingo but hadn't read any of his material, he's next on my list.

Last edited:
Sounds funny, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles... and all other story’s past on ring true... I’ll talk with my uncle again soon and get the complete story to post...
He also created the 5 nations and ended the war... we are now 6 nations, well brought together in peace they were already established
I’ve seen enough cowboy movies to know a white mans handshake don’t mean shit - chino xl
I have Blackfoot in me brother, im from ny. I'm mutt when ya come down to it welcome to the usa i guess lol. I Identify as human :smoking::toke:

I'm just saying Sagan opened my eyes. Growing up here you are exposed to Christian dogma. Not to offend but religion didn't work for me. I'm more comfortable with looking to nature for inspiration. I just hate that folks would rather believe an alien is responsible for our knowledge and tech. I'm not ruling out extraterrestrial life. No our government isn't honest with us. If they did cop to aliens I think it would cause mass panic and the collapse of faith in religion. I try to stay open minded and teachable.

I have Blackfoot in me brother, im from ny. I'm mutt when ya come down to it welcome to the usa i guess lol. I Identify as human :smoking::toke:
Famous injunn comedian forget his
Name but he wrote a book... in the book he starts with there haven’t been and 100% Indians since the boats arrived lol we’re all mutts. Heinz 57 I like to say lol
Blackfoot eh!! I don’t believe we ever got into battle, nice lol probably because they went west .. you guys use to run the buffaloes I think.
Chino. Charlie Bronson was a white man. :biggrin: coming from the sky is highly probable. that's why they are here. and they are going to make another
change soon. :vibe:Shock the monkey.

You’ll have to elaborate a bit on the Charles Bronson reference for me sorry, sometimes I get it sometimes I don’t
I was listening to chino xl at the time of the post lol

@mohawk warrior :thumbsup: And cannabis update. second HSO Chocolate Mint has hit four foot and will go over. :woohoo1:the other girls are not small . :cooldance:big girls too. the five footer is leaning with buds already. :cheers:
DSC_0560.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0562.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0571.JPG