Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Good sky last night. :thumbsup: transparent, no wind, crescent moon set early. went out too late for Venus, Jupiter was spectacular. same with Saturn. :woohoo1: Telescope had a perfect alignment, so went looking for deep sky objects looked at M13 in Hercules. , the Andromeda galaxy, ring nebula,
the Whirlpool galaxy. ALL just fantastic!! M13 is probably my favorite on this list, a globular cluster of 100.000 suns in a tight ball. with planetary distances between them instead of intersteller distances between them. Imagine being on a planet in the center of this cluster. :yoinks: and in any direction you looked would be a sun overlapping other suns in every direction with total coverage of suns.

@Mossy . thank you again. :bighug: I bet you would enjoy a small telescope. :goauto: your night sky must be really good! no city's nearby. no light pollution. Much better weather than here.

Plants fed. the one choco mint , had to lop off the top , a definite 5 footer cut to fit. :amazon: the other choco mint is at 46 and still vegging. a for sure 4 footer. and the rest. :cheers:
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG
DSC_0552.JPG
DSC_0553.JPG
DSC_0554.JPG
DSC_0555.JPG
DSC_0556.JPG
DSC_0557.JPG
DSC_0558.JPG

All I can say is I seen a UFO the other night... multiple glowing balls breaking off and flying back same shit I’ve seen before.. I tried filming and taking pictures but it just never looks the same I woke up the misses and she was pissy until she seen that and was freaked out lmao

OH their here! i have been looking through a telescope for over 60 years and have never seen anything i could not ID.
But i am 110 % sure they have been around longer than us. @mohawk warrior thanks for sharing. :bighug:

@Frank the Dank . Yes i do, but to get one that is decent you have to spend quite a bit. last year i downsized from a 200lb. 9.25 inch diameter lens to a 5 inch. the one i have now. it is about the cheapest decent scope you can buy. and i don't know current price 8 or 9 hundred. anything less it wont perform enough to spark an interest. and will end up in the closet gathering dust. I am going to look for price..........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vEhttps://www.telescope.com/Orion/Meade-ETX125-Observer-Telescope- this is almost the bare minimumTelescope/rc/2160/p/133102.uts?keyword=meade this is almost the bare minimum. if you can spend more i would suggjest something different. just tell me the amount and i will tell you what to get. :bighug:

Back