Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This is a highly probable event. and could really fuck up our So called civilization. :vibe: right back to the 19th century.

@Frank the Dank . Yes i do, but to get one that is decent you have to spend quite a bit. last year i downsized from a 200lb. 9.25 inch diameter lens to a 5 inch. the one i have now. it is about the cheapest decent scope you can buy. and i don't know current price 8 or 9 hundred. anything less it wont perform enough to spark an interest. and will end up in the closet gathering dust. I am going to look for price..........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vEhttps://www.telescope.com/Orion/Meade-ETX125-Observer-Telescope- this is almost the bare minimumTelescope/rc/2160/p/133102.uts?keyword=meade this is almost the bare minimum. if you can spend more i would suggjest something different. just tell me the amount and i will tell you what to get. :bighug:

i have been meaning to ask the same question friend ,,something that i can take in a jeep and hit some dark sky spaces,,, as i start to understand it ,,its not just the scope but the lenses that you add as eye piece ?..i look at utube but bit like canna you get sent in every direction than best option :crying: ,,, with beginners we need you ta say you need this and that ,no pressure pal :thumbsup:

If you guys are serious I will help you pick a scope. 60 years of experience, and have built two telescopes in distant past.
my most expensive setup was a Questar 7 with a cold camera and Pentax ME super 35mm Film camera. before digital
A description of a cold camera, in line between telescope and Camera a tube that you fill with dry ice to hyper the emulsion to Hyper levels of sensitivity. for long guided exposures of Nebulous object. years ago i did Astrophotography . Before Hubble.
about 12.000 dollars invested. :yoinks: I gave it up after viewing hubble shots. no longer could compete with earthly telescopes.
So now, just visual. To me it just blows me away. thinking about all those Photons traveling at the speed of light, Example........... Andromeda galaxy. 2.5 million light years away. and the light i saw Thursday night was traveling for 2.5 million years at the speed of light 186.000 miles per second.
Here is the hard part to contemplate............. those Photons make a continuous solid stream BETWEEN your eye and Andromeda. NOT PULSED!
http://www.questar-corp.com/questar.htm Could not find price. i think around 15.000 dollars now.
So who's the secret Millionare???? :crying::bighug: @Frank the Dank . and @hairyman .

All I can say is I seen a UFO the other night... multiple glowing balls breaking off and flying back same shit I’ve seen before.. I tried filming and taking pictures but it just never looks the same I woke up the misses and she was pissy until she seen that and was freaked out lmao
As @MR magoo often tells us all, we are the aliens. Mother Gaia is in a 110 year path to get rid of all of the 3rd density beings for her surface and in her oceans and underground worlds. So please understand that they are here to help with this shift to that future. You may see more as the years go by. We are them and they are us. The veil of forgetfulness that all of us born here is getting thinner. Time is moving faster and events are all coming at the same time. Go with the flow as that stream is moving very fast and we can not fight the currents and stay here. We all chose to be here at this time and we are so lucky to be here. Truly most fortunate as many wanted to be here but only a few of us got here. The chaos is just beginning. It will awaken so many more as we become seekers of why we are here. Oh happy days.

Last edited:
I'm a Carl Sagan guy. I can't help but think that we nor our planet are very special in a cosmic sense. If aliens showed up we would be at the mercy of their tech. Space travel isn't easy,especially if your galaxy hopping. I agree that we are the aliens here. I don't think an alien would be very impressed with nuclear capability or our warlike nature. I stopped under estimating man. We are very capable. My brain still marvels at the idea that light arrives I have 2 telescopes but lack the eyepieces. I really want to stargaze.

@Movingon11 :toke:welcome aboard the USS Enterprise. on a five year mission to distribute Cannabis throughout the Galaxy! :headbang:
You have two scopes? what are they? Carl Sagan in his early days was a believer. but he was coerced and threatened in to an opposite point of view by our government. The same with Neil Degrasse Tyson. both have been told by our government to downplay their rhetoric.
under threat.

Back