Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I just started reading this after hearing Nick speak on a podcast. On a side note it was very interesting to hear what Nick had to say about Ingo Swann the remote viewer. I had heard of Ingo but hadn't read any of his material, he's next on my list.

keep seeker brother,

All girls fed bloom. day 50 something ? HSO Chocolate mint # 2 is at 50 inch's. # 1 would have been 6 ft. had to cut.
Dinafem Gorilla doing well. and Chemdog suffered a small mishap a light slipped my knot and landed on plant. :nono: burned her a little bit.
Since the switch to bloom lack of nitrogen has buds eating leaves. this is a good thing! less trimming. :pass:
DSC_0573.JPG
DSC_0574.JPG
DSC_0575.JPG
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0579.JPG
it's raining out.

Gotta hit the power ball for a half billion. ! and get a team to grow for me. :baked::sleeping: too much work.
AMERICAS FAVORITE AND FIRST BEATNIK.
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0594.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
DSC_0596.JPG
DSC_0597.JPG
DSC_0598.JPG
DSC_0599.JPG
DSC_0600.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG

Sad but true.:sad: and VERY IMPORTANT !!! Kanye has changed his name to Ye. :crying::crying:

So :WTF: plants have taken over. :yoinks: the biggest was almost 6 ft. had to chop off tip. next the Other Chocolate mint is at
DSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0604.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0608.JPG
53 inch's one gorilla at 48, another at 44. the other two at 42 and shorty that had a light drop on her is at 32. but loaded with bud.
i have never had so many tall girls at once. 4 foot tent filled from top to bottom. the second choco mint is finally budding , looks like that one will go 80 , 90 days before done.:bighug: thank you for dropping in. now to maintain my Naughty status, i will play one of my favorites from Zappa. make small children leave the room this has a XXX content, but a necessity for Naughty badge. :goauto:

Yesir! @Movingon11 :toke: been listing to both since 1964. little green men. never heard it before. :d5: fits in here perfect. :bighug:

Back