Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto Walter White and Twenty20 Mendocino Trizzlers. :toke: chopped the Walter . tired of under buds and sweet leaf. taken early in days. but done. trizzlers on day 34 time to switch to bloom. :thumbsup: Trizzlers are going to be Large. thank you for stopping by. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0642 (2).JPG
DSC_0643 (2).JPG
DSC_0644 (2).JPG
DSC_0645 (2).JPG
DSC_0646.JPG
DSC_0647 (2).JPG
DSC_0648 (2).JPG
DSC_0649 (2).JPG
DSC_0650 (2).JPG
DSC_0651 (2).JPG
DSC_0652 (2).JPG
DSC_0653 (2).JPG
DSC_0654 (2).JPG
DSC_0655 (2).JPG
DSC_0656.JPG
two pages of pics.

Room in the tent. :pass:And new Moon. :backside: best time to germ.:2cents: decided to drop two or three Dinafem Kush N Cheese.:drool:
one of my favorite flavors. Still waiting on Fastbuds Strawberry banana. :shrug:don't know what's going on with that. :bighug::cheers:

You probably know this in any case @MR magoo but I thought it worth sharing.

I was finishing book 4 of The Convoluted Universe, a section describes a patient under quantum regression, relaying a message from the creators to the therapist Dolores about a source material given to the Earth at creation. It is to be used for bio fuels, food and clothing. She was asked to draw a picture of it after describing it as bushy with pointed leaves...

Turn the page and they've drawn the leaf we love, The God Source Plant :growing:

Quantum Regression. was explored many years ago in a movie, using Mushrooms and sensory deprivation.
A must see movie.

You probably know this in any case @MR magoo but I thought it worth sharing.

I was finishing book 4 of The Convoluted Universe, a section describes a patient under quantum regression, relaying a message from the creators to the therapist Dolores about a source material given to the Earth at creation. It is to be used for bio fuels, food and clothing. She was asked to draw a picture of it after describing it as bushy with pointed leaves...

Turn the page and they've drawn the leaf we love, The God Source Plant :growing:
Dolores is a great person, now she has passed, and one anyone CAN believe. Enjoy.

We are all feeling and are living the great evolution to the 5th dimension

Dolores is a great person, now she has passed, and one anyone CAN believe. Enjoy.

We are all feeling and are living the great evolution to the 5th dimension

I'm just on the penultimate chapter of her last Book of TCU Series. Since discovering Dolores sometime back, I can say this, she is a record keeper of lost knowledge and one that will not be seen again on Earth. PS The shift started from about 2016 ish from what I can work out.

Last edited:
I'm just on the penultimate chapter of her last Book of TCU Series. Since discovering Dolores sometime back, I can say this, she is a record keeper of lost knowledge and one that will not be seen again on Earth. PS The shift started from about 2016 ish from what I can work out.
To be honest I am a late bloomer boomer in all of this. I can thank the pandemic for giving me the time to start my own path of Why are we here. We are never alone our family is everywhere. Come together and love one another, now.

Ok @MR magoo find that song for us.

Back