Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

After listening to Dolores. i have one problem. this way of thinking is missing one key element. purpose. where is the purpose of the five d Universe? i don't believe that there is a plan. the universe is Random. Chaos . and not built for human enlightenment and comfort or peace of mind. we are random bits of matter living in three dimensions and traveling the path of the fourth dimension. but all 11 dimensions are still subject to random chaos. @DeanOnAuto , and @Nosias you guys are thinkers. and i thank you for participating in this thread.
both of you are smarter than i am. and make me try to understand stuff over my pay grade. :bighug:
I cry Bull Shit, with love of course. We are all SUPER souls on our own mission. You are more awake than oh so many others. You have questioned so many things in this 3rd density and 4th dimension in your short life. We are meant to learn lessons here and we have all chosen to be here at this time. I am a lost soul trying to see why I am here.

words

Love is but a song to sing Fear's the way we die You can make the mountains ring Or make the angels cry Though the bird is on the wing And you may not know why Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now Some may come and some may go We shall surely pass When the one that left us here Returns for us at last We are but a moment's sunlight Fading in the grass Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now If you hear the song I sing You will understand (listen!) You hold the key to love and fear All in your trembling hand Just one key unlocks them both It's there at you command Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now

Last edited:
You can't put yourself down, everybody is equal, they just don't know it. Start with book 1 by the time you have finished book 5, it will all become very clear and you'll see for yourself how a new consciousness can be grown.

The purpose of the 5D universe and the 100's of dimension that exist simultaneously is to enable the source to experience everything that is. The problem with Earth is the dense energy it produces, nobody really wants to come here. The three waves of volunteers are here to raise the vibration and help us shift into the new Earth, some have already transitioned with the multi facets that exist within out consciousness. Others will be left behind but that was agreed before those individuals came to Earth.

Just remember Love is everything, try not to eat meat, stay away from the GMO's and drink water like there's no tomorrow. Mediation will help but it is not necessary to make the shift. Happy dreaming grow bros.
There tears in my eyes as I read your note. I 100% agree. Mother Earth is making her change with us or not. It can not be stopped. Some will go and some will stay. Thank you for being here. I needed this.

one of my favorite songs from the 60's i saw them a fe
DSC_0666.JPG
w times when i lived in Berkeley. :pass:

Dinafem Kush N Cheese dropped for a soak.

@Nosias when you play this song, you must play it's companion video...................... :biggrin:

Two new vehicles from the Pentagon on video, with the claim " THEY ARE REAL" i hate to say I told you so,:headbang: I told you so!
Jeeeeezzz! i want to meet them and smoke a joint with them. :pass: I think they run this planet!

Back