Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

After listening to Dolores. i have one problem. this way of thinking is missing one key element. purpose. where is the purpose of the five d Universe? i don't believe that there is a plan. the universe is Random. Chaos . and not built for human enlightenment and comfort or peace of mind. we are random bits of matter living in three dimensions and traveling the path of the fourth dimension. but all 11 dimensions are still subject to random chaos. @DeanOnAuto , and @Nosias you guys are thinkers. and i thank you for participating in this thread.
both of you are smarter than i am. and make me try to understand stuff over my pay grade. :bighug:

After listening to Dolores. i have one problem. this way of thinking is missing one key element. purpose. where is the purpose of the five d Universe? i don't believe that there is a plan. :vibe: he universe is Random. Chaos . and not built for human enlightenment and comfort or peace of mind. we are random bits of matter living in three dimensions and traveling the path of the fourth dimension. but all 11 dimensions are still subject to random chaos. @DeanOnAuto , and @Nosias you guys are thinkers. and i thank you for participating in this thread.
both of you are smarter than i am. and make me try to understand stuff over my pay grade. :bighug:

You can't put yourself down, everybody is equal, they just don't know it. Start with book 1 by the time you have finished book 5, it will all become very clear and you'll see for yourself how a new consciousness can be grown.

The purpose of the 5D universe and the 100's of dimension that exist simultaneously is to enable the source to experience everything that is. The problem with Earth is the dense energy it produces, nobody really wants to come here. The three waves of volunteers are here to raise the vibration and help us shift into the new Earth, some have already transitioned with the multi facets that exist within out consciousness. Others will be left behind but that was agreed before those individuals came to Earth.

Just remember Love is everything, try not to eat meat, stay away from the GMO's and drink water like there's no tomorrow. Mediation will help but it is not necessary to make the shift. Happy dreaming grow bros.

@DeanOnAuto Equal???? no! i have a way bigger mouth than you! :crying:

What if C A T really spelled dog.

Dog spelled backwards is GOD. :yoinks: WOOF!

every thought creates another branch of reality. that we will never see.

every thought creates another branch of reality. that we will never see.
Indeed, that's why peeps say don't curse etc as the intent is put out. This can just manifest itself as negative energy or can be used to create. We will never fully understand because as humans we are not designed to know, that's reserved for other dimensions.

As a side note do you have any idea what might be going on with my Chocolate Kush, she's in the infirmary again :nono:

I think it could be a cal mag issue but she's only day 15 and shouldn't need anything just yet. I'm going to play her some frequencies later, help her feel better :smoking:

Back