Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

thanks dear. :bighug:

That has to be dope....no one would have a tobacco pouch that small..... :crying:

1608396130714.png

Set up last night. it was a washout. :shrug:two more nights to go. forecast is not good. :nono: If there is ANY chance of clear sky's , i will set up.
and try. anyone with a clear sky should take a look at this. even in binoculars it will be spectacular. at dusk look low in the western sky.
It's been 800 years since this happened. let your mind travel! :zen:

Set up last night. it was a washout. :shrug:two more nights to go. forecast is not good. :nono: If there is ANY chance of clear sky's , i will set up.
and try. anyone with a clear sky should take a look at this. even in binoculars it will be spectacular. at dusk look low in the western sky.
It's been 800 years since this happened. let your mind travel! :zen:

Giving you some luck from the Irish

1608475558490.png

@Nosias thanks my friend. :bighug: last night was 0 deg. F. if i do get a clear night, it will probably b:doc1:e below Zero. :snow2:
i will be out my LL Bean Wardens Parka is rated for _ 50 deg. F.

@Nosias thanks my friend. :bighug: last night was 0 deg. F. if i do get a clear night, it will probably b:doc1:e below Zero. :snow2:
i will be out my LL Bean Wardens Parka is rated for _ 50 deg. F.

:snow2: That's Dedication.......:pass:

OK I just read this.

CNN)A newly discovered sungrazer comet was photographed approaching the sun during last week's solar eclipse before it evaporated into dust particles.

The comet was first spotted by Thai amateur astronomer Worachate Boonplod in satellite data on December 13, a day before the eclipse, NASA said on Saturday.
He was taking part in the NASA-funded Sungrazer Project — a citizen science project that invites anyone to search for new comets in images from the joint European Space Agency and NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, or SOHO.
The comet, named C/2020 X3 (SOHO), is known as a Kreutz sungrazer, NASA said. This family of comets originated from a large parent comet that broke up into smaller fragments well over a thousand years ago. The sungrazers continue to or
."

OK a newly discovered Comet. This came from a large parent comet that broke up into smaller fragments well over a thousand years ago.

Ok how do they know it was a thousand years ago?????? Oh I know, they compared sky maps from today to back then. Ya, that's right.
:shrug::2cents:

Last edited:
OK I just read this.

CNN)A newly discovered sungrazer comet was photographed approaching the sun during last week's solar eclipse before it evaporated into dust particles.

The comet was first spotted by Thai amateur astronomer Worachate Boonplod in satellite data on December 13, a day before the eclipse, NASA said on Saturday.
He was taking part in the NASA-funded Sungrazer Project — a citizen science project that invites anyone to search for new comets in images from the joint European Space Agency and NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, or SOHO.
The comet, named C/2020 X3 (SOHO), is known as a Kreutz sungrazer, NASA said. This family of comets originated from a large parent comet that broke up into smaller fragments well over a thousand years ago. The sungrazers continue to or
."

OK a newly discovered Comet. This came from a large parent comet that broke up into smaller fragments well over a thousand years ago.

Ok how do they know it was a thousand years ago?????? Oh I know, they compared sky maps from today to back then. Ya, that's right.
:shrug::2cents:
Cause ET showed em video.

@Nosias good question. :doc1:i would make a guess, that an equation using time, distance, distance between piece's and documented sightings of comet 1000 years ago. extrapolation of this information works very well backwards and forwards in time. to pinpoint these events
just like this last great conjunction. that i missed. :grrr1: it snowed last night. night before. rain. :shrug: i guess i will wait 800 more years.
the problem there is I will be someone else on a different planet in a different star system. looking at different planets.:goauto:

Back