Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

View attachment 1266307 I was VERY excited about this event.
on December 21. a once in many lifetimes event. last time was in 1226. :yoinks: but i may miss it. :cuss:because at dusk it will be very low in the western sky. Damn!!! if it is clear? i will setup the scope anyway, in the chance i may get a glimpse. :shrug:
heres to your success :smoking::headbang::woohoo1:

@Bill.de.Cat i will take a little snow over a Hurricane any day. :thumbsup: and 10 million population is too many people! don't take it personally, I like animals way better than people.:crying::cheers:
Lol, smart cat, I live in the middle far from the coast. Hurricanes ain't shyte by the time they get to me.

:yay:Good news. went out last night with binoculars located Jupiter and Saturn. high enough in the sky to see with telescope. :woohoo:
they are Close enough NOW to see both in a high power eyepiece. along with all the visible moons. :cooldance:
OH great Ganja god. :bow::bow::bow:give me clear sky's. i have three chances, over the next three nights. :eek1:
DSC_0231.JPG

View attachment 1266307 I was VERY excited about this event.
on December 21. a once in many lifetimes event. last time was in 1226. :yoinks: but i may miss it. :cuss:because at dusk it will be very low in the western sky. Damn!!! if it is clear? i will setup the scope anyway, in the chance i may get a glimpse. :shrug:

Psst.... @MR magoo :bighug: ...keep your eyes out for 3 guys on camels.....:pass:

With all the floods...fires....plagues and pestilence we have had this year.......it is all getting a bit biblical for me......

and this old atheist might need a fast conversion......:angel:

1608384728296.png

Have a great weekend........:bighug:

Last edited:
@Mossy you are very correct. Quit a few Astronomers think that the Star of Bethleham may have been this alignment.
I am over the Moon with this. :woohoo: clear sky's please!!! :bow::bow::bow:

just received an early Christmas present from my Granddaughter Zoe. :bighug: i can fill my jellie bellie container she made me last year. :drool:
DSC_0305 (3).JPG

Last edited:
@Mossy you are very correct. Quit a few Astronomers think that the Star of Bethleham may have been this alignment.
I am over the Moon with this. :woohoo: clear sky's please!!! :bow::bow::bow:

Fingers Crossed for clear skies for you.....

I'd smoke up a karma cloud.......... :pass: ...but it would probably be counter productive......
1608390575447.png

just received an early Christmas present from my Granddaughter Zoe. :bighug: i can fill my jellie bellie container she made me last year. :drool:View attachment 1266618

:pighug: That's you all set for Christmas then........
catseyes.gif
...don't need to ask if you have some Nice smoke tucked away......:pass:...we've watched it grow....:watering:

Back