Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Not much of the white stuff but it's cold Brrrrrrrrr :smokeout:

Attachments

• birds.JPG
    birds.JPG
    384.6 KB · Views: 26
@Green Hornet love chickadees. :bighug:my favorite bird. the high today 9 F.
we feed the birds, and have an enormous variety . :thumbsup: and for the first time, "shades of climate change" bluebirds all year.
we feed them Meal worms by he pound. :cheers:

Glad I don't have to deal with the white and fluffy anymore. Retired from driving and keeping my happy azz in Florida.
20 some yrs ago I moved to Florida to work and golf cuz I was sick of snow. Went from 90 par on 18 to scratch golfer in a year. Then came home to visit and never went back! It wasn’t bad but I missed the season change.. I guess! Lol you can move snow but when it’s hot in fla your living indoors in ac.

@Bill.de.Cat i will take a little snow over a Hurricane any day. :thumbsup: and 10 million population is too many people! don't take it personally, I like animals way better than people.:crying::cheers:

I wonder how many tons of cannabis the ET's get in the deal?? and how much Pizza?? :haha:
if you watch this? HE Jesus is quite objective, and don't just suck up information and repeat it.
this is why i listen to him ,and think he has the best information on this subject. :bighug::cheers:

mail.png
I was VERY excited about this event.
on December 21. a once in many lifetimes event. last time was in 1226. :yoinks: but i may miss it. :cuss:because at dusk it will be very low in the western sky. Damn!!! if it is clear? i will setup the scope anyway, in the chance i may get a glimpse. :shrug:

Back