Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@MR magoo .... :bighug: ...me favouritest yet.........beware of aliens bearing gingerbread and gumdrops........:goauto:

@Eyes on Fire :bighug:@Stylez2 :bighug:@BCBudlady :bighug:..Merry Christmas.....:cheersmate:

Ching..ching......

Merry Christmas :xmas:and thank you @Mossy !! Hope Santa was good to you! :bighug:Want the snow and wind to usher in better days for all.:snow3:

Santa got me nowt...like Normal @BCBudlady ......

Could have been Worse......I was saying in Globals.....hubby said why don't I get that vacuum I had been looking at as a christmas prezzy for myself..........:yoinks:..cheeky twat....

(he lost another one of his 9 lives on that one.....:nono:....)

I was Sooooo sorely tempted to get one and gift wrap it for Him.....:pass:...but time was a bit short......

I Hope you did better than me.......?........:bighug:

:bighug: Merry (post) Christmas me ol' hearty! .... :passit:....group e-hug from Aunty and me, but you have to guess who's hand is on your ass- :eyebrows:
How ya doing dear brother Magoo? Sorry I missed you last night, the food coma won out early! :rolleyes2: :rofl: ... I trust you feasted properly, and were soon baked to a golden brown... :zen:

Santa got me nowt...like Normal @BCBudlady ......

Could have been Worse......I was saying in Globals.....hubby said why don't I get that vacuum I had been looking at as a christmas prezzy for myself..........:yoinks:..cheeky twat....

(he lost another one of his 9 lives on that one.....:nono:....)

I was Sooooo sorely tempted to get one and gift wrap it for Him.....:pass:...but time was a bit short......

I Hope you did better than me.......?........:bighug:
:yoinks: whaaaahhh? That uncaring lout! :nono: ...somebody wants a sack of coal,...upside his head :rofl: ...vacuum indeed, maybe he should get a pair of dishwash gloves in kind? :smoking:

Back