Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

How did your day go @Stylez2 ....? :bighug:

My day was good. Kids had smiles on their faces all day. That is all I ask for :bighug:

I was as high as a giraffe's ass all day, that was nice too. :jointman: Funny about the vacuum, my wife asked for a carpet shampooer, I couldn't bring myself to get it.:nono: felt like a setup. :crying: I will get her one now that Christmas is done.
Stay safe Aunty:passit:

@MR magoo and the folks in the thread
Let's smoke:smokeout:

Funny about the vacuum, my wife asked for a carpet shampooer, I couldn't bring myself to get it.:nono: felt like a setup. :crying: I will get her one now that Christmas is done.
:crying:ooo, shrewdly done mate, shrewdly done!

:yoinks: whaaaahhh? That uncaring lout! :nono: ...somebody wants a sack of coal,...upside his head :rofl: ...vacuum indeed, maybe he should get a pair of dishwash gloves in kind? :smoking:

Next year @Waira I'm buying him a bog brush and a pair of marigolds.....it is him that Needs them...........Not me........... :crying:

My day was good. Kids had smiles on their faces all day. That is all I ask for

That is where all the Memories are made.....:bighug:...Happy Kids......

I was as high as a giraffe's ass all day, that was nice too. :jointman:

:d5:

felt like a setup. :crying: I will get her one now that Christmas is done.

Yeah...you qualify as one of the Wise Men for that move....:pass:....been Married Long......?......:pighug:

He says the iron is the most expensive door stop we ever bought........:crying:....i buy clothes for myself that go straight from the tumble dryer onto clothes hangers........:shrug:.....

He'll say does this shirt look too creased to go out in...I say...nooo....people will just Think you are a Tourist that doesn't know how to pack a suitcase..........:crying:

@MR magoo .... :bighug: ...me favouritest yet.........beware of aliens bearing gingerbread and gumdrops........:goauto:

@Eyes on Fire :bighug:@Stylez2 :bighug:@BCBudlady :bighug:..Merry Christmas.....:cheersmate:

Ching..ching......
Merry Christmas @Mossy and everyone here :pass:

Back