Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hso plants fed, felt, fondled. :shooty: choco girls choc full of bud. La Gelatos. a BIG set of Vegetables. need 12/12.
Chem bomb looking sharp.:thumbsup: . pics in no particular order. Heard back from @stan_mephisto he said seeds going out soon. :woohoo:
testers will be a surprise. his pick.:bighug:
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG

the last of the Mohicans. don't stop listening until Manuel picks up his Les Paul. then listen to his gituar . he is one of the best in the world. up there wit Hendrix , Zappa, very spacey trance at the beginning he starts with his Les Paul around the six minute mark. this is ( in my opinion) the best Synthesizer song ever made. and i have been listening to synth. since Dick Hyman played analog moog in 1965. and was in the import export business for years. met all the early members of Tangerine Dream and worked directly for Chris Franke, on of the founding members. had a good catalog of synthesizer music from all over the world.
DSC_0193.JPG
DSC_0194.JPG

@Stylez2 yes they will challenge the tent by the time they are done. the flowering gals will be a easy trim, great leaf to bud ratio. BUT
those NASTY Gelato babes are gonna make me jump through hoops before they are done. hey why don't you take a road trip and help me trim them Gelato's up when the time comes. :bighug::cheers:

EOF. you da man! thanks. probably my favorite scene from my second favorite all time western. my fave is once upon a time in the west.
@BCBudlady thank you for the kick in the pants.:bow: how are thing in BC? :crying:

God spelled backwards is Dog. i like that.:biggrin:

Not to stir up political things but.... My only hope for Trump was that he would just go to the military bases and be like "hey guys, heres the aliens and their spaceships!"
I mean nows the time if ever!

Back