Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DCLXVI Our greedy bloodsucking government wont disclose anything, until they figure out a way for the politicians to make money on it.
and to keep all the petro dollars they have already stolen. DC. :toke: thanks for dropping in and commenting.

Yoo Hoo magoo..... :pass: ....joint for you...from the staff stash..........:bighug:...they'll never Miss it.....:yeah:

Smoking one....:pass:...for you and your dog......:biggrin:

@Mossy :bighug: :bighug:two hugs are better than one. Gracie says high! :toke: 18 dog years is 127 in human years.:yoinks:
DSC_0964.JPG

@Mossy :bighug: :bighug:two hugs are better than one. Gracie says high! :toke: 18 dog years is 127 in human years.:yoinks:View attachment 1253033

Wow @MR magoo 18 year old.............:bravo:...that is Amazing for a dog...:pighug:

I don't know if it is my Imagination or not....but dogs seem to die early nowerdays...some of the big dogs like Rotties are Lucky to last 6 or 8 years....:shrug:

IMG_0567.JPG

The Princess says High...........after she lay on the settee and pulled all the mud out of her paws.....:pass:..she's got webbed feet too...so it was inch long wedgies....sigh...

My Fault...I forgot to shut the garden gate after I had watered it....:pighug:...dogs...huh.....?

Hso Chocolate mint og down day72. after checking trichomes, and smoking cable box joint................:amazon:
SMALL-01.jpg
SMALL-02.jpg
raw-3.jpg
raw-5 (2).jpg
raw-6 (2).jpg
raw-12 (2).jpg
raw-13.jpg
raw-19.jpg
raw-17.jpg
raw-22 (2).jpg

Thank you my friend.:bow: thats what we are here for grow some canna and have some fun.
yup, it still takes about 8 hrs. before it's dry enough to smoke. :bighug:

The rest of the HSO girls all going well. looks like 12/12 in about a week. last feeding for bloomers. just well water for those.
full boot bloom for those fukkin La Gelatos.
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG

HSO chocolate mint #2 hung by the neck until dead. :amazon: a carbon copy of the first. :woohoo:about 100 grams off the first, about the same on #2. :thumbsup: all other HSO girls doing VERY well. Chem bomb almost done. LA Gelato are going through the roof, and have been switched to 12/12. Jeeez! i hope the bud will pop on these.:shrug: it will be a ton. and cm #1 in jars and head.:baked: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0205 (2).JPG
DSC_0207 (2).JPG
DSC_0208 (2).JPG
DSC_0210 (2).JPG
DSC_0213 (2).JPG
DSC_0215 (2).JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217 (2).JPG
DSC_0211 (2).JPG
DSC_0212 (2).JPG

Back