Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

HSO Packing tent. at least two weeks before i can switch to 12/12. all flowering girls packing on bud. the three mutants will challenge the tent by the time i get them to flowering.:cooldance: going to be a ton of la gelato. when those are done. at least two weeks on the flowering girls.
also packing on weight. the Chem Bomb had a few yellow leaves , but not any real damage thank you for stopping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0170.JPG

HSO Packing tent. at least two weeks before i can switch to 12/12. all flowering girls packing on bud. the three mutants will challenge the tent by the time i get them to flowering.:cooldance: going to be a ton of la gelato. when those are done. at least two weeks on the flowering girls.
also packing on weight. the Chem Bomb had a few yellow leaves , but not any real damage thank you for stopping in. :bighug::peace:View attachment 1251030View attachment 1251031View attachment 1251032View attachment 1251033View attachment 1251034View attachment 1251035View attachment 1251036View attachment 1251037View attachment 1251038View attachment 1251039
That new lights is the bees knees.

yup! any led type. i give 5ml. cal/mag every feeding. from beginning to end.

yup! any led type. i give 5ml. cal/mag every feeding. from beginning to end.
For me the CAL/MG was not enough. If you feel you would need more then perhaps try the Epsom salts at 40 PPM. They are looking beautiful.

I have been reading.

"...Humanity is approaching a crucial moment in time. Your (earth) timeline is a mixture of many different timelines existing simultaneously, like railroad tracks running parallel side by side. This is why Earth is both heaven and hell, a place where the best and worst experiences can be had, all contained within a singular bubble reality. You are rapidly approaching what we refer to as the Splitting Prism of Time."

Carwin, James. Pleiadian Prophecy 2020: The New Golden Age (p. 8). James Carwin. Kindle Edition.

Between the fall equinox of 2016 and the winter solstice of 2017, the parallel timelines will begin to literally split apart. Many great and positive changes will unfold on all fronts of your society. The negative aspects of your reality, in general, will begin to gradually diminish, so that no later than 2027, only the most positive timeline will remain, that which we call Alpha Earth. We members of The Pleiadian Alliance are here to prepare you for this auspicious splitting of realities and the exhilarating adventures that are sure to follow thereafter."

Carwin, James. Pleiadian Prophecy 2020: The New Golden Age (p. 8). James Carwin. Kindle Edition.

Don't tell anyone! :nono: it's been in the 70's in Maine for five days. we don't need any more Turkeys here. went fishing yesterday, water temp 44 F.
fishing sucked. three Bass one 3 lb. the other two about 8 ounces. :doh: and one nusince slime bomb.
@Nosias MY reality is fishing all day, in beautiful weather, a shore dinner, pizza and cheeseburger trees in the back yard. a refrigerator full of Porterhouse and rib eye steaks. clear sky's every night, and telescope set up ready to go. OH! almost forgot 18 ft. plants growing with 6 ft. colas.
NO maintenance at all. I hope the Pleiadians can set this up for me. Reality is like Photons , they emit in all directions at once. in every reality.
and there are Infinite numbers of reality, as many as all the sentient thinking beings in the universe. each one creating their own timeline and reality. every time you close your eyes open them, your in a new reality.:zen:

Don't tell anyone! :nono: it's been in the 70's in Maine for five days. we don't need any more Turkeys here. went fishing yesterday, water temp 44 F.
fishing sucked. three Bass one 3 lb. the other two about 8 ounces. :doh: and one nusince slime bomb.
@Nosias MY reality is fishing all day, in beautiful weather, a shore dinner, pizza and cheeseburger trees in the back yard. a refrigerator full of Porterhouse and rib eye steaks. clear sky's every night, and telescope set up ready to go. OH! almost forgot 18 ft. plants growing with 6 ft. colas.
NO maintenance at all. I hope the Pleiadians can set this up for me. Reality is like Photons , they emit in all directions at once. in every reality.
and there are Infinite numbers of reality, as many as all the sentient thinking beings in the universe. each one creating their own timeline and reality. every time you close your eyes open them, your in a new reality.:zen:
We forget why we came here. I do enjoy listening to the ladies.
All you have to do is sincerely want it. The book goes on and says that we souls all here have been incarnating for the last 50,000 years. No wonder I am felling a bit weary and reddy for some new experiences.
Her in Colorado it was mids 70 last week. Played golf in Nov. Be happy and smile.
:angel:

Son in law and family live in Eagle. :toke: .

Back