Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Nosias i am not a fan of human driven climate change.:nono: Yes, we add to it, BUT the climate will do what it wants. and in geological time we have had Many cycles of hot and cold LONG before humans were on this planet. " NATURE LAUGHS LAST" because of a definite warming trend, our snow amounts will vary year to year. i have seen 120 inch's one winter, and the next 12 inch's. all i can say is global warming is not happening fast enough for Maine.:snow2:

ey someone in a warm climate want to adopt me for winter???

I'll Adopt you @MR magoo :pighug:....if you grow for us like that.......:bighug:

@Nosias i am not a fan of human driven climate change.:nono: Yes, we add to it, BUT the climate will do what it wants. and in geological time we have had Many cycles of hot and cold LONG before humans were on this planet. " NATURE LAUGHS LAST" because of a definite warming trend, our snow amounts will vary year to year. i have seen 120 inch's one winter, and the next 12 inch's. all i can say is global warming is not happening fast enough for Maine.:snow2:

A-(flipping)-MEN...:pass:

What caused the last Ice Age....:shrug:... Dinosaur Farts.....?

FARTS.gif

The earth is in a cycle... Since time began we have had times that the earth has warmed and when it has cooled.

Anything and I MEAN ANYTHING AL GORE spouts as truth needs to be questioned and an entire new industries/s (climate change) have popped up that terds like him are convincing naive people are good for them when in fact it's a money maker!

When I was a kid 70s & 80s scientists were convinced we had entered another ice age!

Sorry I don't buy the crap they are shoveling and I truly believe that if most people educated themselves and stopped relyinging on some terd for their scientic information they would see what science and climatologists are hiding.

Science supports and proves earth's cyclic weather and climate changes.

We are sucking on a Teat, :crying:

@Nosias .:toke:300 million potentially habitable planets based on conditions like ours. BUT we don't know if life can grow under many conditions different than what we have. life has a way around just about anything. we have had 5 extinction level events. in earths history, each one came close to wiping out all life. BUT it survived under extreme conditions. look at at those microscopic tanks called tardigrade .

@Nosias .:toke:300 million potentially habitable planets based on conditions like ours. BUT we don't know if life can grow under many conditions different than what we have. life has a way around just about anything. we have had 5 extinction level events. in earths history, each one came close to wiping out all life. BUT it survived under extreme conditions. look at at those microscopic tanks called tardigrade .

I think, but do not know, that all were carried out by our creators. They just did not like the way the monkies keep killing each other and so they hit the refresh button. We may never learn to love each other.

Back