Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

EOF. :bighug: funny you should put a bear video on. been in this house for 14 years, this past summer we had a dozen visits from a 400 lb. black bear. as close as 20 ft. we just holler at him, clap our hands, and he meanders off. no noise, no growling, but definitely NOT afraid.:yoinks:
seen him on two legs, i am well over 6ft. and he was taller.:vibe:

:woohoo: Just was fortunate enough to secure a Mephisto test grow. :thumbsup: not sure of the cultivar yet? over the last 10 years i have grown a dozen of their strains, and was NOT disappointed in a single one. thank you Stan, Mephisto, and @SOOTDAWG

@Stylez2 i don't mind the snow, it's freezing rain storms one after another. leaves 8 inch's of ice. and you cant even chip it. that's what we had the last two winters.:wall: snowblower usless. have to wear cleats all the time, unless you want a broken hip.:snow1:

hso gals all fed, felt, rode hard, put away wet.:hump: the mutants are throwing white pistils. all three females.:dancer: they will crop out one way or the other.:deadhorse:
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG

yeah man,bear dudes really dont dig a bear banger,shotgun noise even as I imagine ya know.eve a pistol with some blanks ad a loaded penetrator slug ready too.LOL

That test news is badass man. yeah was always fun ruing new genetics all the time :rofl::pass: lovely lady meezers ya got there bro :pass:

another decent video. on amazon prime.

HSO gals in various stages of undress. 25 cents a peek. :yoinks::pimp: check out the Mutant LA Gelato. :WTF::growing: throwing tons of white pistils, gonna be huge, will have to 12/12 them. the HSO Chem Bomb is doing well. gonna be large the
same for the other choco mint, and LA Gelato.
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0125.JPG
DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0127.JPG
DSC_0128.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG
DSC_0130.JPG

Back