Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Perhaps they will advise that they will call these UFO's. Full disclosure will be like trying to read the complete history of the world. It will take a lot of time and most will not want to read it. Takes too much time from other activities you know. Too much of a shock to those who want and need belief. For some they would like knowledge and for some ignorance is belief bliss.

Ok so you guys ever hear of the Sky Dreadnought? I've seen it many times in the last 12 years. Have pictures of it... Watched it literally fade out and "skip" across the sky and reappear way far away from where it was... I think there's a fleet of them. And they are kept in Ohio...

I made the mistake of reporting it to MUFON when I first saw it in 2008. I wasn't aware of their true intentions then... They actually called me! Asked me what I thought it was... Lol I'll find my pics ...

No tail, no wing, no noise, no contrail. Doesn't ever fly very high. Cigar shaped metallic cylinder... It's NOT a cruise missle...

Ok so you guys ever hear of the Sky Dreadnought? I've seen it many times in the last 12 years. Have pictures of it... Watched it literally fade out and "skip" across the sky and reappear way far away from where it was... I think there's a fleet of them. And they are kept in Ohio...

I made the mistake of reporting it to MUFON when I first saw it in 2008. I wasn't aware of their true intentions then... They actually called me! Asked me what I thought it was... Lol I'll find my pics ...

No tail, no wing, no noise, no contrail. Doesn't ever fly very high. Cigar shaped metallic cylinder... It's NOT a cruise missle...
No I have not. Love to see the pics. I know you saw it. Pics will be great.

Stay safe

No I have not. Love to see the pics. I know you saw it. Pics will be great.

Stay safe

DREADNOUGHT CUT OUT.jpg
skycruiser 001.jpg

skycruiser 002.jpg

Now that was the VERY first time I saw it. Marietta, OH in Mound Cemetery.... On top of the Mound. Sept. 2 2008. Clear as day. Sunlight was BEAMING off of it that's what caught my attention. I was using a point and shoot Casio Exilim camera. Not the greatest shot. The distortions were from the sunlight beaming off of it not because of wings and tail... This thing was about as high as a Helicopter would fly... Altitude wise. It was NOT a plane... It was NOT a cruise missile. I wish the clarity of what I saw with my naked eyes was reflected in these images... The last two are originals. The first one is a cut out zoom in...

@Rebel i have read about them. i am unlucky. :shrug:years of observing the sky with various telescopes, i have not seen one thing i could not identify. i firmly believe they come here, and that our governments have retrieved ET craft. and have Back engineered various systems from these ships. Power is knowledge. but POWER is not shared. so most are kept in the dark. our governments are being forced to acknowlage some information. but all they will say is yes they are real. but they wont tell you that half the sightings are of our own ET copy vehicles.
the truth is far stranger than any fiction.

apparently the craft is called a Solar Warden. There's fleets of them.... search it...
I did Google it and seems like they have been used in over seas action. I believe this is the US Navy patent for the "propulsion system" that makes this happen.

Back in 1989 Bob Lazar spoke about what he did for the Secret Space program. Netflix has a documentary on him. Fascinating.

Attachments

• US10144532.pdf
    791.5 KB · Views: 35
  • US10144532B2 - Craft using an inertial mass reduction device - Google Patents.pdf
    139.7 KB · Views: 50
Back