Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Little Brother . what thehell did i listen too? any explanation? some weird sounds:yoinks: :WTF:

@Rebel overall i think they have been my favorite since 1965 i have every one of their albums and know all the lyrics by heart.
i use this one late evenings to fall asleep. :bighug:i think it would have been a Blast! smoking a joint with your dad.:pass: i shared in your grief when he moved on to a MUCH better place.

Yes you did my dear friend. If it wasn't for you and a this site I would have been ab even bigger basket case than I was!

I like to think of him like this... Floating down the Hudson in his boar smoking a doobie with the wind in his hair
612934018.jpg

It would have been killer to take the trip up with him and visit ya!

I have all their albums too... He had them. I have his collection... Some of the BEST album covers I've ever seen!

@Mossy you got that right.:thumbsup: i have a son in law that' s 45 and my oldest Granddaughter will be a teenager in the spring.:yoinks:
@Little Brother i will look for the show, i bet i can find it on you tube.
that song. "when you gunna come" reminds me of .........................

@Rebel this is what an old coot looks like in his 70's. i have my tinfoil hat on to protect my superior brain.:bighug:from the CIA mind control ray.
DSC_0580 (1).JPG

@Rebel this is what an old coot looks like in his 70's. i have my tinfoil hat on to protect my superior brain.:bighug:from the CIA mind control ray.View attachment 1216968

I LOVE IT!!! my Dad would have been 77 this year! Crazy to think... Get my hat ready for my trip up! I'd LOVE to come visit you up there... In THAT part if your state. :d5:

According to G. Maxwell apparently it works on your cell phone too. :crying:

Food for thought, for every grain of sand on planet Earth there is a possible habitable planet that would sustain life. Lazar is definitely credible and was a big advocate of the Valiant Thor episode and the appearance of the Virgin Mary at Fatima.

Back