Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Chaos is a good time to release info. Not many will carry the news nor do most care. Thanks for sharing. Ive been done the rabbit hole. We are not alone and the truth will be too much for some. The good news is they do not want to serve us for supper.

everyday in every media is an article about our visitors. they are feeding us slow. afraid of panic. and some will panic. religion will be shot to hell. (pardon the pun). :cheers:
thank you for your input. :toke:@pop22. the more the better.:cheers:@pop22.

@Nosias . first page of this thread about how in 2001 the press conference was overshadowed by 9/11. and may have been the cause.
Just like the Kennedy assasination may have happened because he wanted to disclose UFO information!

Hey man!! yeah just decided to post and take a few pics .Figured I look around n touch base with the world lol

Damn!! the original Stylez!! :pass: :toke: glad youre still popping about dude.often wondered whatever happened to you.if you were probed,made a sex slave to a fine alien and forced to breed with wild n weird women from afar :crying::smokeout:

everyday in every media is an article about our visitors. they are feeding us slow. afraid of panic. and some will panic. religion will be shot to hell. (pardon the pun). :cheers:
thank you for your input. :toke:@pop22. the more the better.:cheers:@pop22.

@Nosias . first page of this thread about how in 2001 the press conference was overshadowed by 9/11. and may have been the cause.
Just like the Kennedy assasination may have happened because he wanted to disclose UFO information!

dude.often wondered whatever happened to you.if you were probed,made a sex slave to a fine alien and forced to breed with wild n weird women from afar :crying:

:crying:..and if you were..What were you smokin...?..we All need some....:pass:

@Mossy :bighug::pass:Hey you! good ta see ya.yeah Im golden actually.still got that fkn pesky MS though..LOL Growing top shelf smoke,playing my drums,building rifles cuz of the coming awesomeness of the populous :rofl:

:bighug: Sounds Perfectly Normal....:pass:

Afternoon @MR magoo :bighug:.. @Nosias :bighug:.. @Stylez2 :bighug:

Happy Friday :friday:

@Mossy YUP!! lots of kief!! and neurontin.funky med but.. :pass: need more meds damnit so that means ill get even more weird n wonderful:crying: I speak from experience that being take away n probed wasnt as terrible as one might think.they were very welcoming and gave me space weed edibles to calm the nerves.....and the ladies>! sheeeit.... stellar:rofl:

Back