Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy YUP!! lots of kief!! and neurontin.funky med but.. :pass: need more meds damnit so that means ill get even more weird n wonderful:crying: I speak from experience that being take away n probed wasnt as terrible as one might think.they were very welcoming and gave me space weed edibles to calm the nerves.....and the ladies>! sheeeit.... stellar:rofl:

Haaaay...as long as they Share their Weed they come in Peace...... :pass: ....

@Eyes on Fire hope they atleast bought you dinner first :baked:

@Mossy :bighug:

Sharing one....:pass:..Have a great weekend....

@Mossy always trying to relax indeed :pass: enjoy the weekend as well. see what new and exciting people trying to engage the world in interesting and colorful ways:crying:

Oooh Noooo......:what?:...I don't wanna engage with anyone....hakkk...spit...spit....
1595600414168.png

Spain started easing lock down 3 weeks ago....and Corona is spiking again....so I'm back to the Cave....:paleo:

Oooh Noooo......:what?:...I don't wanna engage with anyone....hakkk...spit...spit....View attachment 1216878

Spain started easing lock down 3 weeks ago....and Corona is spiking again....so I'm back to the Cave....:paleo:

Yeah I feel ya there. For people like me this is pretty much another day at the office to be truthful.LOL I only engage with a few select people and take precautions anywho.full respirator and I wear glasses but I have nice over glasses goggels I might wear under a Plauge mask when I go out...which is crazy rare today...even before all this really..another day with me wee weeds :rofl: :pass:

that remake is hilarious! :crying:

Last edited:
Back