Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Stylez2 hey friend for the life of me, i cant remember where you are? i think maybe Canada??:face:

High there :pass: my name is Chuckles McGee.Im just learning about da herbals..was wondering if you could help me leave this planet?! :rofl::pass: was curious if I was building my rocketship correctly ?!! :crying::hookah:

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG

EOF, you dog! :bighug:coming in here and making my plants look shabby next to yours.
she is a beauty!:drool::drool: hey Stylez remember EOF from almost 8 years ago??.

figured out how to piss in a kayak, last time out, i was in the middle of the lake, and from all the peddleing a had to pee BAD, could not make it to shore on time, and pissed my pants. :rofl: yesterday i was out, only this time i brought a solo cup. filled it twice.:rofl:

watching and waiting, :cheers:

My father was the biggest Moody Blues fan. Matter of fact it was my first words ever spoken... He always told me he wanted To Our Children's Children's Children played at his wake. So I did... Watching and Waiting was always one if his favs... When I save up enough money I'm gonna put "Walking Eternity Road..." On his headstone. :pass:

@Little Brother . what thehell did i listen too? any explanation? some weird sounds:yoinks: :WTF:

@Rebel overall i think they have been my favorite since 1965 i have every one of their albums and know all the lyrics by heart.
i use this one late evenings to fall asleep. :bighug:i think it would have been a Blast! smoking a joint with your dad.:pass: i shared in your grief when he moved on to a MUCH better place.

Back