Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hey there's supposed to be a cool meteor shower tonight...
Good night for sneaky Lil fellows to be flying around.. excelsior!!!!

7,62 :thumbsup: yup i know. could be some bolide meteors , ones that break up when they hit atmosphere. :cheers::toke:

Saw one of those anti gravity ships up Close going to work on morning. Very close to a lookhead martin facility. It was almost identically to the shuttle on the Orville. Colors on the bottom though

Around our house we see all types of anomaly’s. Glowing orbs playing in the sky and they will come towards you. Watched a color changing ball doing a back and forth weep with another beam pointed to the ground. I could tell you stories for hours... some I can’t believe myself, except I was there. We have family members that will not come to my house because of all the strange going ons. We just ignore that crap and prey it go away. Mostly we just say f.it. And smoke a blunt so we can just say we were tripping. But always, we ask the others “ did you see that?.... because we all know that two people will not have the same delusions. We got some good smoke that makes us go blind.... it doesn’t make us see shit.

Saw one of those anti gravity ships up Close going to work on morning. Very close to a lookhead martin facility. It was almost identically to the shuttle on the Orville. Colors on the bottom though
We have our own space ships now. So some maybe ET but a lot has slowed down after a moratorium was placed on "Earth is an open house" come visit. This is now been removed so look to the skies. Stay positive and stay safe.

@Nosias we don't have our own. we are renting from them. Hertz rent a ship. :doh: and they are payed in bud.:cheers:

@Nosias we don't have our own. we are renting from them. Hertz rent a ship. :doh: and they are payed in bud.:cheers:
1596198555942.png

1596198594985.png

Silly boy

Almost everybody has a decent camera on their phone. this is making it impossible for governments to cover up. that's why we ARE in a post disclosure. time. :peace:

Back