Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

today while checking bud for trichome stage. I started thinking about the macro/ micro universe. another cosmology like steady state, big bang, multiverse, bubble universes.
completely forgot about the macro/micro. we all know about subatomic structure, atoms, neutrons, positrons, and some of the newer particles. like Quarks, leptons, and the God particle.
where is our universe on this scale?? can our concept of the universe fit behind an atom? how far does micro go once we move beyond Quantum theory?
is our universe on a quantum level of size? smaller than a God particle? this is possible. here are some trichome shots from my microscope .:smokeout:
Img00016 (2).jpg
Img00017 (1).jpg
Img00018.jpg
Img00019.jpg
Img00020.jpg
Img00021.jpg
Img00022.jpg
Img00023.jpg
Img00024.jpg
Img00025.jpg
Img00026.jpg
Img00028.jpg
Img00029.jpg
Img00030.jpg
Img00031.jpg

today while checking bud for trichome stage. I started thinking about the macro/ micro universe. another cosmology like steady state, big bang, multiverse, bubble universes.
completely forgot about the macro/micro. we all know about subatomic structure, atoms, neutrons, positrons, and some of the newer particles. like Quarks, leptons, and the God particle.
where is our universe on this scale?? can our concept of the universe fit behind an atom? how far does micro go once we move beyond Quantum theory?
is our universe on a quantum level of size? smaller than a God particle? this is possible. here are some trichome shots from my microscope .:smokeout:View attachment 945432 View attachment 945433 View attachment 945434 View attachment 945435 View attachment 945436 View attachment 945437 View attachment 945438 View attachment 945441 View attachment 945442 View attachment 945443 View attachment 945444 View attachment 945445 View attachment 945446 View attachment 945447 View attachment 945448
If so the surely every time you light a bowl millions could die.........

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

possible. :pass:inhale deeply, an entire universe down a black hole.:jawdrop:

is our universe on a quantum level of size? smaller than a God particle? this is possible. here are some trichome shots from my microscope .:smokeout:View attachment 945432 View attachment 945433 View attachment 945434 View attachment 945435 View attachment 945436 View attachment 945437 View attachment 945438 View attachment 945441 View attachment 945442 View attachment 945443 View attachment 945444 View attachment 945445 View attachment 945446 View attachment 945447 View attachment 945448
So many possibilities its mind blowing. And dont get me going on black holes lol. Anyone seen interstellar?

seen it. I liked it. the end was a trip, multidimensional beings trying to explain everything to a three dimensional human in a way he could understand.
I eat sleep drink science fiction. just watched one called upgrade. about enhanced humans. pretty good.
I also liked arrival, another multidimensional being trying to communicate with stupid humans.:cheers:

welcome to Earth.

Arrival was good im still a big fan of ridley scott the newer promethous and alien covenant are in my top 5 far as sci fi. But the documentarys are what I love to watch the most of. Mostly about space and time and the journey through our universe still blows my mind everytime I watch it. Ppl need to stop thinking of life out there in the universe as needing the things that we need to live just look here on earth at the diffrences in what life can use to live.

yup. a wee bit narrow minded when you hear someone say there cant be life on Venus or Mars it's too hot. or to cold or no oxygen .
unfortunately humans know very little.:doh:

UFOs exist but are mis-named.
They should be called "Unexplained Atmospheric Phenomena."

Any aliens smart enough to come here probably wouldn't want to, because it would be far too expensive and uninteresting.
Although there are many claims, there is no proof that any aliens have ever visited.

There is also no conspiracy to keep alien visits secret.
As Ben Franklin said, "three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

That number is probably 0, not 1.
I doubt that any scientist would pass up fame, fortune, and a nobel prize to keep such a secret.

My own opinion is that there is extraterrestrial life, but none has ever visited us.

Back