Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

it was not a soft banning. post at will. I do believe you have a large ego problem, taking on the responsibilty of protecting society from the likes of me.:crying:
you sound like someone in law enforcement. wants to protect everybody from whatever YOU think is harmful.:thumbsup:

We have many disagreements.
1. It was a soft banning of me by you.
2. Don't confuse my disagreeing with you with having an ego problem. Notice that only one of us is throwing insults and getting upset about what the other is saying.
2. I'm not in law enforcement.
3. I'm not trying to protect people from what I consider to be harmful. I'm only pointing out that alien visits have no verifiable evidence.

No one would be happier than I if aliens visited. But there is zero real evidence that it's happened.

you have an opinion. that's fine! just stop trying to shove it down everybody's throat. you suffer from tunnel vision and tunnel reality. that's ok!:thumbsup:

I am sorry mossy. :shrug:

you have an opinion. that's fine! just stop trying to shove it down everybody's throat. you suffer from tunnel vision and tunnel reality. that's ok!:thumbsup:

This is our biggest source of disagreement.
I don't have an opinion, other than that the evidence you present isn't credible, and I believe a court of law would agree.

You are correct that I'm trying to shove something down everyone's throats.
It's that making claims without proof is harmful to society, even something as minor as UFOs.
I don't believe this is a controversial or egotistical statement.

hahahaha! who cares? have your fun.

@Simplicio ..I'm sorry ...but you are actually coming over as a Troll...even if you are the politest one I have ever seen.

If you want to express your opinion...start your own thread....stop spoiling @MR magoo 's.

@MR magoo

I am sorry mossy. :shrug:

You have nothing to apologise for....:headbang:..I Credit you for not losing your temper over the situation.

I'm the most laid back person on site...but I'd be losing me cool by now.

I can offer you two solutions...you can either press your Ignore button and you will not See the posts or I will actually institute a thread Ban

because gentle warnings are definitely not working.

About 'conspiracy theory' ..... really, so many times I have been derided for "lack of proof" to be found correct in the end. Even in a court of law circumstantial evidence is allowed, especially if it is corroborated by multiple sources. If a lawyer in a US court were to argue for Alien existence the burden of proof should be on the opposition to prove it does not exist.

As Plato says:

"And a thing is not seen because it is visible, but conversely, visible because it is seen; nor is a thing led because it is in the state of being led, or carried because it is in the state of being carried, but the converse of this. And now I think, Euthyphro, that my meaning will be intelligible; and my meaning is, that any state of action or passion implies previous action or passion. It does not become because it is becoming, but it is in a state of becoming because it becomes; neither does it suffer because it is in a state of suffering, but it is in a state of suffering because it suffers. Do you not agree?"

:bighug:

As you were.....

will someone show me where is the ignore button? I cant find it?:greenthumb:

will someone show me where is the ignore button? I cant find it?:greenthumb:

User name on side bar...highlighting yours...

Press the USER NAME of the person you wish to Ignore.....and you will see this screen..

upload_2018-8-30_13-11-22.png

The Ignore button is on the right of the drop down box.

Press it....and you will never See another post from the named person.

Back