Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Enjoy your retirement, hopefully there’s still fish to catch/eat in 100 years . With all the plastic degrading in the ocean it’s not looking good & I quit eating fresh water poison 20 years ago . Check out a movie called The Bay it’s about farm run off mutating fish in The Baltimore bay & it don’t work out well for us ! Iove all those alien shows on discovery/science ch. nasa’s unexplained files is pretty interesting as well. That shit will definitely keep an opened minded stoner up pondering at night lol! Can’t wait for the new Bob Lazar documentary, religion is on its last leg & l’d hate to a catholic right now . I just watched a documentary called the last pope & it’s about time , dam pedophiles !
How did Pedos come into the conversation? This post is getting way off topic. All i hope for is the day of complete truth and transparency from the governments of the world. Each year its harder and harder for them to discredit Sightings with everyone having a camera on their phone. The people making fake claims and fake videos take away from the true honest reports. The Phoenix Lights alone are enough proof in my opinion.And yet nobody seemed to care. The Mayor made it into a joke by bringing out a guy in a alien costume at the news conference. And still to this day the lights return almost every year sometimes multiple times a year with no explaination from anyone other than its a UFO and is not made by humans. hhhmmmmmmmm so isnt that Proof?

TD I agree! I do not understand why people are not more attentive to what's happening. instead there trying to find out what kim and Kanye are doing.:wall:

the human race has not advanced enough for the real truth. about how insignificant the human race is. compared to all the more advanced races in the galaxy and the universe.
to some we are no more than an ant hill. it get in the way of human EGO.

Sundog.:toke: thanks for the like bomb. you sunk my battleship!:yoinks: so have you seen anything unusual ???

no problem MR magoo, just really enjoy the topic..definitely seen some "unusual" things that i dont think ill ever know what they where...great thread man:smokeout:

as the late great Aretha said...…….think!

TD I agree! I do not understand why people are not more attentive to what's happening. instead there trying to find out what kim and Kanye are doing.:wall:
Well said.. When i drink a bit or catch a Buzz i get into Nerd Mode and try to talk about these things with my friends or anyone who will lisen and they look at me like im crazy. But im looking at them like how the fuck are you not interested or even semi curious about these things. I try and explain as simple as possible just how big the universe is and just how small and insignificant we are. Some peoples perspective just dosent match others i guees. And Fuck Kanye West and the Kardashians.

Back