Mephisto Genetics Wawashell Purple Nuggets DWC with Remo Nutrients

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
Wawashell is ready for a run of DWC with Mephisto Purple Nuggets.

Set up
450w LED full spectrum
2x4x5.5 tent
Tower circ fan

5 gal DWC bucket
4 inch rock wool
In Rez- 3x1 inch air stone and
4 inch disk
Aqauirium dual line air pump (forgot the specs, but next pay will be getting a hydroponic (non noise or reduced) specifically air pump anyway.

Any suggestions will be awesome!:smoking:and Amazon

Running Remo full line with Mammoth P for flower and ReCharge throughout ( heard I don’t have to ph is nite and water source are really good but will be usin ppm meter) experiment!:biggrin:

I really don’t keep track of days, here’s Day 1 of sprout.
image.jpg
And the DWC basic system.
image.jpg

Edit- perlite will be replaced after I get more Hydroton

Last edited:
Wawashell is ready for a run of DWC with Mephisto Purple Nuggets.

Set up
450w LED full spectrum
2x4x5.5 tent
Tower circ fan

5 gal DWC bucket
4 inch rock wool
In Rez- 3x1 inch air stone and
4 inch disk
Aqauirium dual line air pump (forgot the specs, but next pay will be getting a hydroponic (non noise or reduced) specifically air pump anyway.

Any suggestions will be awesome!:smoking:and Amazon

Running Remo full line with Mammoth P for flower and ReCharge throughout ( heard I don’t have to ph is nite and water source are really good but will be usin ppm meter) experiment!:biggrin:

I really don’t keep track of days, here’s Day 1 of sprout.View attachment 1035812And the DWC basic system.View attachment 1035815

Edit- perlite will be replaced after I get more Hydroton
Good luck!

Quick update.
Her feeding has been pretty good. Have only changed Rez once. The rest of the time been just adding water solution of RealGrowers ReCharge and about every other feeding (well when water level gets low). Been trying my hand at reading her and what she needs in Rez, not just sling nutes in there. So far doing pretty decent I think.
But with that said, I still need a better pump. Life got in the way, and used my funds somewhere else. But she does work, not really where I like the bubbling, but work with what ya got and has not failed me yet. Soon though soon.

Also changed my lights. Now she sits under a AutoCob with Binary Genetics Blk Mrrr. Once this Forum Stomper and my “Brought back to life CDLC” are done (which is soon) they each get their own AutoCob and with a Viparspectra 450 as a supplement LED.

Back