Mephisto Genetics Wawashell Forum Stomper CoCo Grow with Cyco Platinum

Damn everybody got a Bluetoof goin. Get on the wagon @BCBudlady i have a forum stomper going now but she was never very happy with me Ntox early and she never grew out of it and I never really tried much either. Lol. Will run her again and be ready for a sensitive girl.

Damn everybody got a Bluetoof goin. Get on the wagon @BCBudlady i have a forum stomper going now but she was never very happy with me Ntox early and she never grew out of it and I never really tried much either. Lol. Will run her again and be ready for a sensitive girl.
Wish I could! I think i am the only Mephisto fangirl that never got a Bluetoof as a freebie and never ordered it. So sad that they are not currently offered/ in the current catalog.
I would definitely order as I’m always looking on the Indica side of things. Fingers crossed that they are the freebies with the Illuminauto drop or the Special GWK drop this fall.

Wish I could! I think i am the only Mephisto fangirl that never got a Bluetoof as a freebie and never ordered it. So sad that they are not currently offered/ in the current catalog.
I would definitely order as I’m always looking on the Indica side of things. Fingers crossed that they are the freebies with the Illuminauto drop or the Special GWK drop this fall.
I really hope u get some if u like indicas you’ll love Bluetoof. Ask in your next order ya never know maybe they’ll have some layin around for u.

I really hope u get some if u like indicas you’ll love Bluetoof. Ask in your next order ya never know maybe they’ll have some layin around for u.
Thanks Mizzo81, will do. Currently making do with 24CT and Straw Nugs ( lol.. such a sacrifice) . Popping Gold Glue next. Love my 4AM and 24Ct so should be some great meds.

image.jpg
Top ledt is the BioTabs thread along with the o e in front of the big grow bag of Bluetoof.

Both Frogotten Cookies are in 5 gal Art Pot and a 3 gal Smart Pot.

The other 3 gal Smart Pot is Forum Stomper and the big 3 gal grow bag is Bluetoof, the other 3 gal Grow bag is Double Grape.

Tent might explode, but planning crazy LST and HST

I heard Forum Stomper doesn’t like 1/4 strength nutes for 2-3 weeks is this true?

I heard Forum Stomper doesn’t like 1/4 strength nutes for 2-3 weeks is this true?
Can’t speak for Forum Stomper yet but Forgotten Cookies likes a lighter schedule than some. She is showing signs (clawing on a couple fans)of N tox, whereas my 4AM and Straw Nugs are loving life. I’m in my own super soil mix so hopefully she’ll acclimate. Next run I’ll go lighter on her.

Can’t speak for Forum Stomper yet but Forgotten Cookies likes a lighter schedule than some. She is showing signs (clawing on a couple fans)of N tox, whereas my 4AM and Straw Nugs are loving life. I’m in my own super soil mix so hopefully she’ll acclimate. Next run I’ll go lighter on her.
hey @BCBudlady ....my FC is clawing too, but i'm using Biotabs?....do you think this might be a strain trait?

Back