Mephisto Genetics Wawashell Forum Stomper CoCo Grow with Cyco Platinum

Ur going to love it. Gonna make me drop another. We have very similar setups and ideas should be great bouncing around on stuff. It's watermelon to me and the better half that's what Im calling. Think there is two phenos for also? Branches maybe one??
Yeaon branches of branches version of Forum Stomper would be amazing, I wanna crowd this tent!

I e
Ur going to love it. Gonna make me drop another. We have very similar setups and ideas should be great bouncing around on stuff. It's watermelon to me and the better half that's what Im calling. Think there is two phenos for also? Branches maybe one??
ven thre ina bluetoof Special in 3 gal grow bag mix with Roots Organic Original and Roots Organic Coco

This will be an all CoCo Grow of Forum Stomper in 3 gal Smart Pot. She will get the Cyco Flower line up and other stuff.

Will be in the tent with two Forgotten Cookies (under the BioTabs Thread).

Excited about Forum Stomper!

Will have pics and details soon
yeah grobro!, was looking a other folk's Forum Stompers earlier today, lots of frost, keep the snow shovel handy:biggrin:

Forum Stomper is ready for LST!
image.jpg

Haven’t decided what to do with the 3 gal bag Bluetoof Special, any suggestions would be welcome

Back