Mephisto Genetics Wawashell Forum Stomper CoCo Grow with Cyco Platinum

@Seabass Sorry Bro for got to add you, but I got you. What u think may be to much for a 2x4x6, lolView attachment 9375065 gal Smart Pot Coco Forgotten Cookies
3 gal Smart Pot Coco Forgotten Cookies
3 gal Smart Pot Coco Forum Stomper
3 gal Grow Bag 50/50 Coco Soil x2
Bluetoof Special and Double Grape

Might be in over my head on this one lol!

PUSH TO LIMIT!
Appreciate the tag my friend. Killer strain selection, I’ve been itching to run another double Grape. 5 ladies in a 2x4!?!? And only 1 is a smaller strain. And in coco! My guess is you’ll be shopping for a new tent in 3 weeks. :thumbsup: Subbed up.
Best of luck :slap:

Sorry I suck, I know late!
Cyco Platinum Series
Forgotten Cookies
image.jpg
(I will never be able to LST like this again, just gave a little push, accidentally, and how she turned out)
Cyco Platinum Series
Forum Stomper
image.jpg

Slight deficiency (taken care of hopefully).

The other 2 plants Bluetoof Sp. and DG both got pulled (started worrying about room, and better now rather than later.

So now it’s an all Mephisto Cookie Grow lol!:smoking:

2 Forgotten Cookies
1. BioTabs Thread- 5 Gal SmartPot with Coco
(On this thread)
2. Cyco Platinum Series- 3 Gal SmartPot with Coco

1 Forum Stomper -
Cyco Platinum Series-3 Gal SmartPot with Coco

Last edited:
So now it’s an all Mephisto Cookie Grow lol!:smoking:

2 Forgotten Cookies
1. BioTabs Thread- 5 Gal SmartPot with Coco
(On this thread)
2. Cyco Platinum Series- 3 Gal SmartPot with Coco

1 Forum Stomper -
Cyco Platinum Series-3 Gal SmartPot with Coco

You’ll love this coco. I just finished my first ever coco coir grow about a month or so ago using this same one. I got 45g dry on a double Grape in a .8 Gallon airpot.
I’m trying the coco coir in a bigger pot now , hopefully I get a better yield.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll love this coco. I just finished my first ever coco coir grow about a month or so ago using this same one. I got 45g dry on a double Grape in a .8 Gallon airpot.
I’m trying the coco coir in a bigger pot now , hopefully I get a better yield.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My first CoCo Grow, but not hydro! :smoking:I tried DWC a few times, but keep coming back to Soil, so figured why not try coco, who knows I might like it.

My first CoCo Grow, but not hydro! :smoking:I tried DWC a few times, but keep coming back to Soil, so figured why not try coco, who knows I might like it.
Keep in mind the dreaded 55 day Cal/Mag defiency with Coco coir. I never had the issue as I was pre-emptive with cal/mag in the nutes every 3 days. But read enough here in journals to help me avoid.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

All the Mephisto Girls
441AE581-2DF8-411A-9725-19DFFB8FE7D2.jpeg
A little on the slow side, but found out u was doing a “Rookie Coco Mistake”. Over watering. But have since been monitoring and lifting the pots. There is a lot of salt build up from the over watering on the sides of the SmartPots. Once majority of the Coco become drier, I will flush two of the plants with Cyco Kleanse and the BioTabs with RO water

Edit: The BioTabs with RO water will also have ReCharge in it

Last edited:
Back