Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

They look fine.. Let the soil dry good and feed them.. The bigger they get the more they will drink the droopy leaves will tell you what they want or do not want

Thanks friend [emoji123] [emoji123] I'm going to just sit back and pay attention.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Today is July 12 2016

The girls are give or take 4 weeks old. They all have showed me sex and are female. All have displayed their hair and some bud sites. As u know we had some downs. A recap. Moved to a new location the temps went up 100 degrees girls were there for about 5 days. Then moved back to location 1.
Fungus gnates and are now recovering from over watering. The temps are stable at 77 degrees with a rh under 55 with the lights on 18 and 6. Which also been in constant. Been change a few times.
Here are the girls in a set.
082c7e146c27779602442d436b39640a.jpg

Today is July 12 2016

The girls are give or take 4 weeks old. They all have showed me sex and are female. All have displayed their hair and some bud sites. As u know we had some downs. A recap. Moved to a new location the temps went up 100 degrees girls were there for about 5 days. Then moved back to location 1.
Fungus gnates and are now recovering from over watering. The temps are stable at 77 degrees with a rh under 55 with the lights on 18 and 6. Which also been in constant. Been change a few times.
Here are the girls in a set.
082c7e146c27779602442d436b39640a.jpg

They look like they are drying out and being happy again

Today is July 13 2016

It has now been 4 days of drying out. I came the realization that I've been watering all wrong. I've been pouring water in and way to close to the girls stems. The solution is simple.
707f9942518b8a8d53b9853fa09b2440.jpg

Now my question how much water they should get. I know you can't feel my pots but at the age. Or should I start with about 5-6 oz and go up a oz each watering? I am to them a few more hours and water today or in the morning.

I would pour at leat a cup in a circle outside the outer tips of the leaves, around the entire pot

Things are starting to look up actually they look good; )

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I gave the girls water.

Make sure to lift the pots now that they are watered so that you know how heavy wet feels. Helps to get a feel for wet weight

Back