Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Thank you guys for looking out for me. I am happy to report I see life.
3aacae04d55fa790a1050bf06093c3f8.jpg

Maybe some how she didn't go deep into soil but I see tail should I cover the rest of the seed with soil
Gently cover her don't pack the soil down.

Cover water and put a clear plastic cup over them.. Do not dig them up.. Leave them alone

:greenthumb:Lol no touchey! It's tempting, but you can mess them up. Now you know there is life, let them do their thing.

[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Keep your other pots damp.

Don't dig around, it can take a week doing it the way you did.

The soil should have been completely saturated before planting the seeds.

Good morning friends. Today is Monday June 13 2016

First things frist. Big shout to the best forum on the web. Thanks everyone that took time to help. As of now 2 of the 9 seeds broke dirt. I have a good feeling that there will be more. I could not have done it without you guys. I now it's not over but without u guys I would not of made it this far..[emoji12]

Good morning friends. Today is Monday June 13 2016

First things frist. Big shout to the best forum on the web. Thanks everyone that took time to help. As of now 2 of the 9 seeds broke dirt. I have a good feeling that there will be more. I could not have done it without you guys. I now it's not over but without u guys I would not of made it this far..[emoji12]

Nice should be more soon

Back