Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

waria new too ...i had to clean out everything ..delete all cookies ..and start fresh ..
Then I had to put the time in to figure it on and turn the cookie thing back on to allow me to reconnect...
So I guess I keep it cookie free everyday. .

Blah facking comps ..
Yo so I found that the seewts need a little deeper and cooler to sprout ..watch the PM

Waira I would recommend ccleaner and advanced system care. both free versions you can download off cnet.com.

also what operating system do you have? Mac or windows based? if its windows you can go to start, control panel, and then go into add/remove programs. look for things that don't belong there (pesky spyware) remove them and reboot.

a lot of the times when pics and vids don't work it's due to pups (potentially unwanted programs) virus, spyware, or maleware. easy to fix :D

...and don't forget the "remember me" button at log in so it doesn't time you out.

Bummer about the sticker. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Yin_and_Yang.svg
You'll just have to stroll over and pick it up yourself. I left the code wairaweed at the door so they'll let you in...
:bong:

also swamp and Waira ... use Firefox instead of IE ... much more secure browser and you can set it tpu delete cookies upon closing it out. so you don't have to remember :D stoners best browser :D

Gotcha ya I got this windows CRAP ..
F...K Windos and there touchy shit ...
Bunk Is ma words for that. ...
Will do brother Reb ..
I gotta go Mac ..so I can make Swamp Videos ..i can never get into AFN live forum part at all ..
No matter what I've tried so I guess it's new browser ...

I don't know much about Macs ... I'm sure Mozilla Firefox has a Mac compatible version.

cleaning out your registry regularly helps as well. both ccleaner and asc do a great job. :thumbup:

but a Mac is all that protection I've used many I need anuudda ..
Black Friday is being watch closely ..
I'm gonna get one then works been good and im about 490$ in to one anyway !!...

Ima make movies for yall lol m.
They don't get virus at all well I never had a glitch ..
Damn dog helped mess it up

thanks Chief!

yeah so I've heard but I have my persona reasons for not buying Macs. I used to get into disagreements with other audio and lighting techs as to which was better. but ironically all the big venues I've worked with 5,6, or 7 figure decks always were windows based... go figure! lol but obviously people swear by em for a reason. I'm just a PC person myself ..

Im supa geek ..lol well with building them that is ..but it must be a browser issue..try to remove and download a new browser like iceweasel or tor or firefox..really there is no protection...unless you have a private encrypted DNS server..Windows is the best..you can do anything you want with it as long as you have the right parts...im on linux testing it out..for web surfing and this its perfect so far..smooth and ez on an OLD ass DELL ..its just works perfect.Windows just has more programmer support ..but It just depends on your needs ...hit me up if u need pc help.:tiphat:https://www.virtualprivateinternet.com/howitworks.php
Im thinking of getting this!

Back