Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

:stylez rasta smoke: Thanks dewds! Swampy, the photos are deceiving, now that I look at them in that light,... fact is, she's just under 3' tall, but yeah Sniper, her bones are very stout!...measuring... 1/2" thick at the base! I think she was well on her way to being a big plant, but then the roots hit the sides/bottom of the 3gal pot, and she hit the brakes hard, and started blooming! Can you believe she's only 9 weeks old? I've had full auto's that weren't much farther along at this age,...:wiz: Jaypp, burn a little incense offering to Ganesh for a strong finish! Gotta talk to da Swampy an' see if he gonna fill out dat dictionary summ-o'..! :D:
*** Sniper, I finally saw it the other night!! You foreshadowed something that turned out to be suspiciously accurate...:brow: Walt, and what I think was an M60, with a side of Ricin! :Stones slap: Explain yourself!! LOL!!
Brother CLMonkey :tiphat: LOL!- you saw the illusion too, huh? (see above) honest, I wasn't rigging the photos! it's those big bones of hers that fool the eye,... Thank you for the comp's, mate! This grow went far better than the previous 2...stunts and runts! Outdoors/full sunlight is no panacea for sheer light hours, which is what made the biggest difference this time...
I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel but a pretty pic keeps it for a moment.
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif
<-- :roflcry: Shit!! That, is so true about those inbreed retarded dogs! I haven't meet one yet that wasn't just,...hopeless,...loving, happy, but :face:.... :shrug:

Last edited:
Nice growing, Waira. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You've been rep'd accordingly. :smokebuds:

My wife got me some kick ass honey a few days ago. BEST honey I've ever tasted. Sweet Chestnut with a taste of vanilla and just a hint of rum.... UN-BE-LEEEVABLE! :bow:
I am seriously considering trading my molasses for this stuff on my next Sweet Seeds adventure... oh boyyy!

Happy Growing! :group:

:kiss::dancer::dancer:nammys Horney:hump::hump::hump:nammys Horneynammys Horneynammys Horney:hump: you perv!:D: i just visited your peep show:jaw:
:dance:get that baby out of here!! this is for adult's only!:X's Evil Laugh x: well done brother waira!:woohoo: i just wacked your thingy with a big wooden spoon !:D: rub some canna salve on it!:slap: i owe you, control central said i have to spread the fert's first!

Last edited:
Hop digity:booya: :woohoo::booya:Hop digity
***{{{{FALL GIRLS SWEET SPECIAL & OGO HARVEST}}}}***
:stylez rasta smoke: Thanks to some hot weather, the older SwSp and OGO (GhD/C99) have ambered up to about 10-15%, by this morning, so CHOP-EYES got busy!! Beautiful, dense, sparkly buds filled the plates nicely for plants only about 15" tall... Let's see,...Ooo! SwSp 10wks to the day, and 8+ for OGO(!) ..... SwSp is an excellent performer, trouble free, pests seemed not to favor them, and enjoyed the pretty rich diet they get fed.... The younger SwSp has few more days or so to go, and has aromatic differences showing now as well as being even frostier! Older sis' has a Pez candy/bubblegum dominating, with earthy mild spicy note as background... OGO made a bigger pile than I thought! ..floral/peppery light sweet aromatics stand out, mild earthy dank in there too,...(more on her at the other HR thread...) **** Green Poison is freakin' on boost! Look back a few days and compare pics,...:coffee break: Wwwhhoa! ... and the frost is forming like crazy for this stage...! She got big dose of poop-tea with bloom nutes' and honey today...*uuuhhhrrp!!* :D: -stay on boost, baby!
Sweet Seeds Tommy and Jaypp, thank you so much again! Every strain I have and others friends here have too has been of the finest quality...:bow: A pleasure to grow!

002.jpg<-- Sweet Special
001.jpg<--OGO
011.jpg020.jpg<--SwSp (y)
004.jpg003.jpg
016.jpg017.jpg<--Green Poison- (all taken today)

012.jpg<---:dance2: MOB photo-bomb! LOL!!- (more pervy stuff @ the HR thread!)

Hop digity

Honey huh bruh ....do u notice it even.mask.the foul smmell and.makes it smell like sweetbuds lol ...

Blaxk Cream.Is so.getting sweet ...
Imagine a Sweet Liquiroice or coffe tone to liquirice ..

and you thought the gp wouldn't finish in time

the ss and ogo look great

Im gonna post some New alf pics in a bit :thumbs:

Swampy} Ain't that the truth, Big'un! I'm very happy you bopped me on da hay-ed with that tip!...thanks mon amie! :piggy Hug: .... BC flavah's, why must you taunt...? :crying:..I'll have my very first taste of RP here shortly...:hump: *giggady!!*
Sniper} LMAO!! See what a bit of sphincter-winkin' worry can do for ya?! Thanks my friend,...:stylez rasta smoke:... I think Ganesh has sprinkled a little Elephant-God spirit-dung in the soil! -from the way your Alf's are going, maybe you got some too!
(re: earlier comment about asking Sweets Totem god for a favor)- Jaypp and Tommy- whatever you did for my GP F1, it's working like a literal charm!! Thank you mates -:High 5:

Beautiful work Waira! It won't let me rep you yet so I will spread some around and be back!

:five:

I don't have words, neither english or swampanese, to describe how beautiful your plants look.
Certainly, you have a pair of green hands!

Thank for sharing, top job my friend!
J.

:ladies:

Nice work waira...:slap:

Back