Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

WOW that looks YUMMY looks like a snow storm on those tops..should have took some top pics :( but man they look like perfect in some of those pics man great job!:High 5::karma Cloud:

Hey waira, doing a quick drive by, and didn't know that you got snow in them there parts :crying:
Great job, my friend ! :Cushty:

:peace:

Waira she so dam beautiful :smokebuds::five: keep them sweet grows coming and a :slap: 4 a sweet beauty Peace Kudo.jpg

Good stuff bro...damn good stuff:tiphat:

:crying: :roflcry: :rofl::WTF: :WTF: ....Classic Astro!! I laughed so hard the O2 deprivation made me forget to respond back right away!! :Stones slap: :No: :Stones slap: ..Must be that excellent Jack47 talkin' here!......
:hump: you perv!:D: i just visited your peep show:jaw:
<--- :smoke: Yes I am!!... had a great AFN P-Master,..:pimp: ...who's always a welcome sight when he comes by to Brasso his lightening rod on my front porch!... next time, clean the window off, dammit!! :roflcry:
well done brother waira!:woohoo: i just wacked your thingy with a big wooden spoon !:D: rub some canna salve on it!
<--- :yoinks: hey now, I pay extra for that at Tung-Fu's massage parlor!..don't be spoiling it with freebies! LMAO!! ...good thing I just got some,...:brow: Thank you Uncle Astro, you nasty nasty man you!!...wouldn't have ya any other way,... :stir: :thumbs:

:tiphat: Noods, another sight for sore eyes! You and shortie crew find me some new cool bug pics yet? LOL! Thanks for the comp's, my friend, I'm glad you had a chance to swing by,...:D: That honey,... you're killin me! :drool: Do you know what kind of flower(s) it's made from? You description sounds delicious!....Brudda Swampy will be keenly interested indeed,... I've tried several at a Farmers market over the years, and one of my fav's still is orange blossom,...and a Hawaiian flower I forgot the name of at this moment... I had a few that were so not tasty too! ..marionberry, I think, tasted, no,...funked in a big foul way! I can't describe it, unique.... LOL!- I keep the good stuff for me, and use a big bottle of good ol' clover honey from Costco for the girls...:wiz: I still use molasses too, on occasion just for a change up, but since I started using a Ca-Mg product in a fermented sugar base, I use honey instead to avoid potential overload of the respective nute's... and to see if honey does something different for the plant, maybe even it's aromatics!.... Thank you brother Noods! I hope you can get started yourself very soon! :smokebuds: :hug:

Sniper, I finally saw it the other night!! You foreshadowed something that turned out to be suspiciously accurate...:brow: Walt, and what I think was an M60, with a side of Ricin! :Stones slap: Explain yourself!! LOL!!

missed this before well guess ya got me it was loosely based on my younger years :crying:

really that's just how i would have done it lidia was a creature of habit but i probly would have used the m60 rambo style come up out of water blasting lol ain't no way i could make that auto gunner. he should have just got badger and skinny Pete a couple of silenced rifles for what he paid for that 1 m60

i thought for sure at the end he was gonna look at his reflection in the tank and say now we're done

*pant pant puff *wheeeew...* ...catching up.....

I don't have words, neither english or swampanese, to describe how beautiful your plants look.
Certainly, you have a pair of green hands!

Thank for sharing, top job my friend!
J.

:ladies:
<-- :roflcry: ...my Swampanese isn't that good yet either, mon amie! Thank you Jaypp for the kind words,...and the comedy! You're a good sport, and I know that all us mixed nuts tend to challenge your English skills at times...:Stones slap:-LOL!!....which you seem to have a very good handle on! The Sweet girls all over the site are proving themselves to be among the very best out there, by any measure! This makes growing them far easier and just a pleasure to do....:D: ..Can you believe that Green Poison? :wiz: I'll post more pics of her later tonight; Her speed continues to amaze me!

:tiphat: Thanks brother Duggy! *ooofff*- that one left a mark! :D:

Mr. & Mrs. 'Turd :stylez rasta smoke:
Wowza Waira
<-- LOL!! -say that 10 times fast! I like it when my e-neighbors pop in,... :thedogsbollocks: ...thanks my friends...:peace:
What's good Frost Meister Doob'? LOL!! TY TY :WTF: Yeah, I was surprised by the snow caps in the pics too,... I have a theory: I think when the trich's are nice and clear, and there's plenty of them, the camera flash really reflects strongly off them, like zillions of mini reflectors.... I notice that in my pics taken late in blooming, especially during the day, don't seem as frosty looking as they did earlier... night pics show up great! LOL!- we'll have another test here shortly, as I take a few freshies of that insane GP! Always good to see you bro',...:piggy Hug:

:wiz: Stickbrother!! I figured with all the resin you've been wading through lately, you'd be adhered to the walls of the HoopY! :help: :WTF: Shit!! don't even mention snow, lest you jinx yourself!... there's been some just plain bat-shit crazy weather action not so far from you,... had my Brown Cave Starfish twitchin'! Thank you my friend,, been wondering how's things at Stick-Farms, so I'm due for a visit! :hug:
Don Kudo :D: ... many thanks again for your support, rep'age, and now for the upcoming debut of the GP icon from your thread! ....meantime let me pass this :pass: back to you with some :karma Cloud: for the upcoming Sweet girls! Mmmmm, oh yh.... :peace:
Dr. Frankenweed :High 5: ...I'm looking forward to watching your labwork! Thanks brudda for da support and praise.... :smokebuds:

I don't have words, neither english or swampanese, to describe how beautiful your plants look.
Certainly, you have a pair of green hands!

Thank for sharing, top job my friend!
J.

:ladies:

This is How to.Grow Bro ...
With A Swampanese by ur side ..

Waria ...u getting bhzzz yet ...
How dey curing Brudda

Back