Sweet Seeds Waira's side of Sweet Creme's...

LOL i thought i replied like 2x here lol oops...Looks good i bet gona be some good smoke and you will wish you had more...I would smoke that in 2 hrs lol :smokeit::crying::slap:1 DOOBIEASHTRAY SIZE Blunt harvest rep:roflcry:

DooB' & Alan & Swampy} ....you and me both! Too much good stuff going on all around, by the time I catch up at one end, I'm behind at another! **** LOL!- yup Doob, it's a little taste of several things this time,..thank the green gods for the MoB's! My RH has been a bit higher than normal, so drying is taking a bit longer than usual.... the nugs are pretty solid, and frosty, so they should fill up the pint jar nicely... aromatics are tasty! Wow, that reminds me, it's time for me to do some smoke reports on B. Lee, Star ryder, and Cobra! Aunty will be pleased...! :stylez rasta smoke: I think I'll start taking notes tonight.... :tiphat: :Thank You: Thanks guys, for the rep', and hanging out!!

Astro, thank you bro!... where do you find all this great stuff? Gotta go back and listen more to Ravi's Jam (and post) at your thread!! :stylez rasta smoke:

Oh man, how long have I been here, I must have started reading at least an hour or two ago, could be more. I've had three pitstops along the way, eaten half a dozen eggs, porridge and now I'm on to pizza.... I feel I've been here all day lol.

Sorry to hear about the curse of the outdoor auto, each of the one's I've thrown outside have been rather leafy as well but as you say, frostier than any indoor pot I've grown, plus the outdoor girls have been the best smoke yet, wish yours well dude. Did you ask me how I made my hash?? I'll find a quick vid....

[video=youtube;kr0X-C2C_3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr0X-C2C_3g[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr0X-C2C_3g

Just like that. I know you said you wanted a purer product so you'd probably be better with bubblebags but I like to keep it nice and simple, and as old skool as possible so I don't use them, never had a problem doing it this way and always end up with a gorgeous sticky, black hash. My absolute favourite thing to smoke :)

Once you've scooped out all your trimmings after making the hash I then throw them all into a pan of butter and water and turn it into canna butter as well. You get a much more sedative effect from making the butter this way which is perfect for my insomnia.

Somethings to keep in mind to get the most outta your plants. Bud, hash, & butter all from one plant lol. I really wanna have a look into making creams for aches and pains. My nan and grandad are always complaining of deep aches and I'd love to see what effect a canna-cream would have.

I wanna get a Cream Mandarine so badly, you'll have to give me a holler when you start blazing her up, very interested to know what it's like.

Your gonna get a big ol rep slap once I've been down and made a brew, I'll catch up with you shortly dude.

:smokebuds:

Howdy Waira. I got with it and H'ed the WW. I think the aroma would have been to your liking. Posted photos on my thread.

My new baby Cream.Man is wide awake
She just work up.fulky this am.
She got dropped into.my 2gal rootbuilder gonna see what the second Run does
Lol
Yes i wanna know tok
But she smells alot sweeter then these others
The reppoison is smelling here good too bro i know wbat u mean
Its lovely

Black cream.Reminds.me.of Cream.caramel.already ouiiiii wieeeeeeeeeee

{WEEK12}- Cr. Mandarine, Crm. Caramel

Almost done!! CM is going dark for a day starting tomorrow, then Chop Eye's the Harvest Man - woot-toot!! is gettin' busy Sat. morn'! ... CC is stubborn about those leaves, so if I don't see some action on that very soon, she's not long for the world either,... we'll see what the trich's say... Both are gloriously covered in them!

002.jpg<--CC- mini-cone of stone!
001.jpg<-- CM- Stupid frosty! POS camera seems unable to resolve the sparkly's, sadly...

Fall Girls Weeks 5/4/3
First is Sw. Special, oldest... fan my fucking brow! I got some actual quality side branches finally!! Very robust build on her... a sign of good things to come I hope! Next is Green Poison (F1 fast)- and boy is she sweating the clock! her speed keeps increasing, as well it should! Last is Red Poison, which is also stout, but didn't fire off lateral branching like SS did, dammit! :shrug:...Waiting on signs of color,... :brow:
003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg
006.jpg<-- Week 3)- RP and SS; interesting and annoying, that these have both started blooming already, not far at all behind the older ones, but much smaller... same sun/supp' lighting/nute's, but mostly HF soil, minus 1 week, and different pots...(total height is nearly the same as smart pots+tier)
008.jpg007.jpg<--GhD/C99 Odd Girl out! My humble attempt at some KISS LST, and it's working! (thanks Romeo) side branching is doing it's thing...

Harvest pics Sat. sometime! :woohoo:
Riv'} LOL! Thanks, mate, for grinding through it all! I hope you got some yuks and good info along the way... And thanks also for the hash vid', which I will get back to you on when I'm done rowing through these updates, and the rep-*smeck*!

Did I hear harvest coming? Words that always perk my ears. Beauties for sure. LST is looking great too. The open structure of the strain your using looks great for bondage. It will really give you the freedom to tuck the fans back away from the bid sites. It looks(second to last pic) as if she is telling you she wants to go left but you need to listen to her for yourself to know for sure. :bong:

Back