New Grower Waira's Main course of HighRise with a Side of Sweet Creme's....

Yeah MOB IS Abeast id love that Pheno.in an Auto.....
Paaaaaawezzzzs Cressss

:gthumb:. Ocean grown.

Going to catch up with you next week. To discuss your grow agenda etc. :smokebuds:

yum! yum! eat em up![video=youtube;SPlcU0khL6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlcU0khL6Q[/video]

Stickbro' :smoke: How are things at Stick-Farms? Are those stubborn girls starting to cooperate and finish up for you? -LOL!!.... Thanks, my friend! No doubt, that Purp's is a very pleasant surprise :Coolio: Her yield will be waaaay more than her sister from the looks of things! ...Then I think of you standing in the HoopY, lost in the jungle, and imagining yourself jumping into a giant pile of buds like it was a heap of Fall leaves! :woohoo: I'm overdue for a visit, so I'll swing by there later today and see what's the happ's! I hope you and Mrs. Stick' are holding up well....:hug:

Swampy ...Cres is working on it, if it's not already here! I believe MoB will be crossed with C99a to get it auto'ed....I haven't looked in a while at RCMC to see what's new, or scope out the outdoor MoB grows lately,....Cres said he didn't really select for the purple pheno', so I don't know how common it is....:D:

Alan} LOL!- Yeah, I'm happy with how they handled the often foggy days and mild temps,.... though everything I've grown has had at least some Indica in it,.... I thought hard about trying some pure sativa strain for this year, but size/stealth/seasonal issues had me to uncertain to tanglw with it! Someday,... :wiz:
Astro!} :roflcry: Once again, you come through with some hilarious obscure film clip,....this one looks ancient! Thanks brother :brow:

Guess u da Lucky bastard to catch one ..

Looking stellar ma friend

dude wicked stuff :) dude c99 hell yeah why are u under newgrowers :) pro stuff here +rep

***<<< GhD/C99 HARVEST...LAST PURPLE MoB PREHARV' PICS >>>***

:head: :head: :woohoo: :dance2: :dance2:

...True to HR genetics, GhD/C99 (aka Odd Girl Out from Sweet thread) finished with her tires smoking, at 8+weeks! ...Buds are hands down the best of the HR ladies to date...A sticky pain to trim, and full of floral/peppery mild sweet+earthy dank!...Unique... This one also developed some purple highlights in the calyxs' :brow:
*** Green Gods, that Purp's will not quite! Now, some of the buds are foxtailing :Stones slap:... hotter, very dry weather has me watering her still, and she takes that as a sign to keep adding a bit more on! ...Top cola is now about 3.5 " across Still at under 10% amber, but I think that will change faster now with these conditions; a few more days, and we'll see! Aromatics have picked up a definite pineapple nuance now, which make my nose go nammys Horney....

View attachment 280454<--GhD/C99

....:smoke: pardon my pic-spanking,...LOL!! -this is the best plant I've ever grown, and likely the about last for a long time, so indulge while it's good!
View attachment 280457View attachment 280453
View attachment 280455<--Phat top!
View attachment 280456<--hunchback bud...
View attachment 280458
View attachment 280459***** Thank you Cres!!*****

..(PS: harv' pics of sweet special at the othr thread,...)

Thats looks just like the mother... MOb has way more purple than I thought it would... I think it was a very purple F1 cross at some point.

Full rep givin... dank shit there my friend.

Back