New Grower Waira's Main course of HighRise with a Side of Sweet Creme's....

Must Spread .before a Nudda slapp ...
Damn bro yes im salavating ...
cres ...i want a Purple MOB ...LOL

Waria yes indeed yes indeed

282976d1381593852-wairas-main-course-highrise-side-sweet-cremes-003.jpg

Beauty! :clap: The spirals make me skip a beat every time. Well done waira! More! :clap:

Sweet chop..finally got more then one plate full LOL NICE..Ill need to try some if it get a good smoke report from ya..You like it cloudy more then amber?

at last i made it over to your purple majesty!:drool: can anyone say road trip to waira's!Hop digity:dance2::dance::Cushty::smokebuds::smokeit::bong::booya:

Darn it, waira, I thought I had decided on next year's grows, now I have to totally rethink. :Stones slap: Gotta get me some of these Sweet seeds (Amsterdam Seed Center on Gravenstraat stocks the range).

The fasties are photos, right? No Ruderalis involved.

Awesome, etc.. :Cushty:

DA-Ba} LOL!! -yeah, wise guy, I got a few off of this one... :D: The MoB's were on-point for desired max. size and yield; the Sweets could have been blown up more with HO lights, but,....you know the story! Since MoB is largely Indica, I didn't feel the need to let them get too amber,... it'll be relaxing enough as is, besides, they'll get heavier as they cure and age some.... there were a few buds on the plants that were over 15%... if I want something even more stupefying, I have the luxury of just going out and getting it!

:rofl: Astro, you my Maine man! Yes- we have all the appropriate stops for the coast-to-coast/top-to-bottom tour! :brow: ... Have you tried this "local" strain yet?... I'll have a taste tonight off some early dry.... the trichome coverage is stunning on this pheno'!... you gotta try her, my friend!

Canna'} Glad to have jammed you up! LOL!! Better make a pretty solid list now, because you'll be in no shape to make rational decisions when you get there,... :roflcry: The 'fast' strains, and the ruderalis % in them , depends on the breeder and strain... for Sweet, yes, their fast strains have some in them... they're F1 generation plants, not fully auto, but enough to make them damn speedy,... As for HR gear, it depends on the strain... MoB, and most all his other photo's are not interbred, they're just plain fast by selective design; check out RCMC and the HighRise forum here for specifics on strains...and ask around about their heat tolerances for where you're at!

Last edited:
Dude, sorry I don't know what kind of flowers those bees collected from for that slurrpy good honey. And that I didn't get you more bug pics. :shrug: And for jumping right off topic here. But I enjoy the same Stoner privileges as the next AFN'er, I like to imagine. :bong:

I got a cat pic. You like cats?

This is Sir Peter, 13, Guardian of the Blooms

noods-albums-private-picture285393-sir-peter-guardian-blooms.jpg

Happy Growing waira! :pass: :peace:

Crap I was already filling out a bom nom :Stones slap:

"Recall, this isn't an auto, but a very fast photo"

Speechless Beautiful:drool:

:peace:

Mr.'Turd- I know!.... D'OH!! :Stones slap: ....thank you my friend, just the same... :smoke:

Hi Noods! Dewd!- did you eat the honey label too?!..licked it clean off the jar,... :roflcry: Papa Bear Noods liked it!! :drool: No worries, mate!...it's late in the season for bugs anyway.... Is the dust literally settling at home yet? How was the visit to the Straw Park?...hope it is/was all good, brother Noods :High 5: .... Cat pics are fine,...love those creatures! :thumbs: I'm allergic to varying degrees, or I'd have one myself! Plenty of friends do though, so like grandkids, I get to enjoy them, and then hand'm off! LOL! Your pic didn't make it though, so shoot it off again... I have a neighbors cat,...gotta be about the same age, who comes around to hang out and visit all the time! Always good to see you my friend :D:......

Wow dude, sorry to hear about the cat allergy. That sucks, cuz the ones that aren't stuck up and holier than thou are some pretty cool companions. Bummer. :shrug:
Thumbnails for your convenience this time...Sir Peter Guardian of the Blooms.jpg

The dust has pretty much settled, yes. It was pretty distressing the whole time with these strangers all up in my personal/family space the whole time and the mess and blaaaa... Now there are just a few little odds and ends that the landlord will hopefully have all knocked off by the end of the year. It's cool though, because after he finally finishes everything we probably won't see him for another year and a half. He's cool like that. Happy that we keep the house tight and tidy and the lawn and garden looking interesting.

The straw park was pretty good, but muddy as hell. I figured it would be, so all the wee ones had their mucky boots and rain-coats on. I wish we hadn't forgotten the camera! The thing started out as a little program for youths in the two or three villages there. That was a few years ago. They would make straw figures and give prizes for the best ones and make a weekend party out of it. They did that two years in a row and got some local media coverage cuz they did some pretty cool work. Then it just blew up and now you got some real artists in there putting together some very fine motifs. You know, like Rapunzel and Puss in Boots and fairy tale things and buildings and even a ship. It was really enjoyable- would have been more so if it hadn't been raining and muddy.

picasion.com_a4b98e2c46d50cbb4c95c8d664b2670a.gif

LOL After a very quick google search, I found this...

SweetChestnut.JPG

...here-->http://www.honeytraveler.com/single-flower-honey/chestnut-honey/

And here's the (somewhat smeary) label, still on the jar, not yet licked off. LOL

BeeCream.jpg

If you ever get a chance to try Chestnut Honey, do so. Real good stuff. Very "earthy".

Back