New Grower Waira's Main course of HighRise with a Side of Sweet Creme's....

:drool::drool: Holy SH*T DUUUUDE!!! Where have I been?!?!?! :no: :Holy Moly: Those MOBs are freaking incredible!!! :beast::yoinks::dancer: Absolutely outstanding! :head: Top top notch work my friend! You got a :slap: coming!

Yeah I sure could.dig allll.Into.that MOB ...

YUMMM

Swampy, I'll go have a look! For the life of me, I can't find the breeder for that Pineapple Thai,... :shrug:.... thanks brudda, :smoke:
:roflcry: Astro, my friend, you know exactly how to roll,... a natural born Pimp if ever I saw,...!! :bow: :pimp: ...that ass-warming, no extra charge?? :brow: thanks brothah!

:tiphat: Thank you very much Cres! ...high praise indeed,...:D: You've done us all a favor bringing this wonderful strain out of the backwoods for us to enjoy! I harvested the 'white' pheno' today, and have had my fingers up my nose since taking in the fantastic aromatics!....don't know what's up with Purp's!... getting some foxtailing, leaves still slow to shut down, so I'm watching the trichomes mostly... let's see what several more days reveals,...

Hey Boogie' :High 5: thanks mate,... ain't she a beaut'? It'd be nice just have one for Fall landscaping appeal!!

Doobie Davis Jr.. I'm tellin' ya! :head:-you would rock this strain, my friend!! From what Cres said, the purple color wasn't outright selected for, but it's there, just don't know how common it is,... I have to go look and see if others have got one as well,... Dewd! You are a busy guy, I can't keep up! I must go see the Topsy's tonight though, mandatory!! Yeah, you've mentioned the need for more lighting,...so much on your plate, bro, dunno how you do.... :ama:
Rvrnd. Reb'! -always good to see ya, mate! Thank you, my friend, I appreciate your help and praise, which you've offered from the day I showed up here...:piggy Hug: These girls made this grow for me, as a 'control group' of sorts, and a back-up in case I FUBAR'ed the auto's... I got very lucky with the pheno's, and their speed is just remarkable! These aren't even 4 months old, can you believe it?! In pots, 6/12 :Stones slap:!!
Okay, here's the 'white' pheno', on the Rack!! Hop digity (diameter 2') *** (OH! the buds in the back of 2nd pic are the Red Poisons, BTW>>>)

009.jpg010.jpg

Wow, those are really some underwhelming plants...I mean, just really bottom shelf if you ask me. Where did you learn how to grow? I mean come on...right?!:stir:

just kidding, max repped

Congrats, waira. Amazing grow. The purple phenos....drool bro. :drool:

BTW, my Blueberry that looked like a Mazar turned out to be a Blueberry after all. :dance2: First time I've ever smoked a berry; wonderful taste and effect. :dance:

Nice haul you got there, I bet that is gonna smoke real nice

Waira, most excellent job !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The color on the MOBs are outstanding. Enjoy the smoke brother.

Wanted to rep slap ya, but says I must spread the love first.

:peace:

***<<< GhD/C99 HARVEST...LAST PURPLE MoB PREHARV' PICS >>>***

:head: :head: :woohoo: :dance2: :dance2:

...True to HR genetics, GhD/C99 (aka Odd Girl Out from Sweet thread) finished with her tires smoking, at 8+weeks! ...Buds are hands down the best of the HR ladies to date...A sticky pain to trim, and full of floral/peppery mild sweet+earthy dank!...Unique... This one also developed some purple highlights in the calyxs' :brow:
*** Green Gods, that Purp's will not quite! Now, some of the buds are foxtailing :Stones slap:... hotter, very dry weather has me watering her still, and she takes that as a sign to keep adding a bit more on! ...Top cola is now about 3.5 " across Still at under 10% amber, but I think that will change faster now with these conditions; a few more days, and we'll see! Aromatics have picked up a definite pineapple nuance now, which make my nose go nammys Horney....

001.jpg<--GhD/C99

....:smoke: pardon my pic-spanking,...LOL!! -this is the best plant I've ever grown, and likely the about last for a long time, so indulge while it's good!
015.jpg012.jpg
013.jpg<--Phat top!
014.jpg<--hunchback bud...
018.jpg
019.jpg***** Thank you Cres!!*****

..(PS: harv' pics of sweet special at the othr thread,...)

Last edited:
Love that color. :High 5:

:peace:

Back