Waira's 2024 Auto + Photo Mash Up grow gig

My pics are your pics mate, I'd be my pleasure to have them used as bait! :rofl:

:dancer::hump: :condom:-- that's a nice harem to work from! What light hours do you have them under now, and planned for the mother? I ask because F1's between auto/photo can be pretty variable about that borderline between veg' and bloom, and AHz is quite the unknown in this aspect. I still have a few beans too Bill, so keep that in mind if this pheno isn't checking all the right boxes - :goodluck:

The Lil'Stick seed run is a few months out yet I think?
All the transplanted AHz clones are on 18/6 with the autos.

AHz from seed, when flip to flower, showed signs of flowering within a day of all the others, so the clones should be the same.

Yeah, I'm keeping a mother. I think I'm just going to put her and maybe the Crazy S1 clone In my old 2.3 X2 .3 tent and probably just use the light from the clone dome. I'll up pot them into three gallon pots.

My autos in that tent are extremely close. I could take two of them but I'd rather let them go just a little bit longer with the water uptake they're doing currently. I just had this thought today. I could go ahead and flip that tent to 12/12. As late as it is it's not going to hurt the autos and I can start the reversal process.
I just don't want to wait 4 or 5 days for the autos to fully mature and the clones get that much bigger.
I can start that process now And then when the autos are chopped, I'll up pot the ones that I chose to be the females. I'm pretty sure I can keep the reversed clones Alive long enough to produce enough pollen for the other females and I should be able to keep them alive for the self-pollination until the seeds mature.

I think it will be interesting and fruitful experiment!

All that seeded bud from the pollinated females will definitely make some pretty potent oil.:eyebrows::eyebrows:

--<<< quickie update >>>--​

:jointman: Dead Skunk and Lil'Stick nearly dry, Skoosh starting cure... test tokes under way for DS and Skoosh, Lil' in a day or two...! :yay:--still raw of course, but Skoosh is very potent with a loud strawberry punch funk that seems to be holding :thumbsup:
Dead Skunk has been an aroma chameleon from mid-bloom on. Chopped up aroma now releases something tangy/metallic + a peculiar medicinal/weird floral-herbal--? ...she's still not fully dry so this is just a snapshot -
hmmm.gif
...clubbed me plenty hard too!

Meantime, Straw-nana Daddy (Laughing Hyena), Lecter (Sawney), Cream Cheese (Jean-O) autos are well under way, with a 2nd Lil'Stick sowed currently...

Photo's are still looking wonky, most all were topped a few days ago so we'll see if this helps reboot things; also getting foliars with Ful-Power fulvic and a fresh bottle of kelp extract, which hopefully will also help with that hormone directed reboot! I'm still finding that coconut extract water suspect for this, but should chat with @KIS Tad about it...

... Nice growth on a few at least, others starting to move along better but on the whole, well behind where they should usually would be at this time.

>>> group
grp1.jpg
grp2.jpg

>>> Aunt of Farouk/SensiStar x CBD Haze XL auto... youngest of this lot...
aofss.jpg

>>> Burmese Pure

bp.jpg

>>> Collins Ave.

collins.jpg

>>> FireMoBA5T x C99a ...really nice vigor, super cool leaves at the 11 finger stage already! Some even have extra's at the "palm", not uncommon...the light yellow stuff is S, dabbed on the snip wound after topping....
That's me on-site grow caddy Freddie supervising his usual manner-:rofl:
This plant in large size would be something else!
fma5.jpg
fma5a.jpg

>>>GhostMaverick x 3BOG auto -- both behaved as autos, now in bloom; it was a gamble! ...other one is a stick-bud plant, stayed runty
ghmv1.jpg

>>> Lavender/Mixed Purp's a C99a
lavp.jpg

>>> MelonMadness x StrawDawg -- @Jean-O ... she's trying, but that f'ing stretch is pissing me off... I hope she'll stack nodes now!
mmsd.jpg

>>> NevLimeWhite-
younger plant; 1st one is a flop pheno...
nlw1.jpg

>>> NewYork SourD' x Headbanger -- also starting to bang gears; nice color forming on her too...
nyhb.jpg

Attachments

• nyhb.jpg
    nyhb.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 1
Are you using a harder medium?
Roots having trouble pushing out = less branching up top?
It's weird.

Those big leaves with extras, maybe from the A5? (A5 haze, right?)

Back