Waira's 2024 Auto + Photo Mash Up grow gig

I put it on your mails hopefully for easier future access. I’ll drop it here too for others to have as well
Got it! :headbang: ...thanks LD

@Waira -- try the Lecter, you won't be disappointed.
I think that's still the plan, so many great grows and reviews plus she's a true Sawney classic!

I don't have a lot of high sativa strains really, probably nightmare it's a amnesia x pineapple express or reeker and that's a Dr Greenthumd haze x chocolate skunk.
I don't breed long flowering plants as I try and make fast ones lol.
Mate, have a look at La Buena Hierba, he's been the benchmark for auto Haze variants for 10 years now IMO- :thumbsup: He has a website still, feel free to message him if something you fancy is listed out of stock...
His Haze's can be plenty fast and the quality is plain superior!

Oh, a question about Lecter... I see a different parent in "original" and the G1/2. I have the "small" pheno, is that from the original cross? Just curious...:smokeit:
Or find an auto that is already a long sativa.
Then I can keep more of the origin sativa high and open buds for this climate.
But even when I take to F2 and hunt for autos, they'll still be very long and slow.
At least the F2 gen would still be basically sativas and not highly irregular hybrid F2 madness.

I really want to run the spring to summer season, have them finish in July -- sunniest and driest weather.
But the photo sativas don't want to flower now (though the hybrids kind of want to somewhat).
Maybe have a chat with LBH, bet he has all sorts of stuff not listed... that Panama/Haze fem might be a solid choice?

~~<<< update >>>~~~​

Wrapping up the first @LaughingHyenaSeeds soon - :woohoo1:
Dead Skunk is pretty much done, a couple days of wind down (mild Sun exposure, 1 day of none), with Lil'Stick right on her heals. Total time is about 8 weeks!
Some lowers on her will cook a few days longer, maybe on DS too, we'll see...

>>> Dead Skunk - stanky when moved, but not roadkill-like; mild skunkiness... mainly a lightly sweet fruity dank, some incense.. I'd say some "classic" old world Afghani profile going on in her, if not the Dead Animal landrace's aroma - :thumbsup: .... time will tell, betting there's a pheno out there that will stink to high fek and back!
ds1.jpg
ds2.jpg
ds3.jpg
ds6.jpg
ds4.jpg
ds7.jpg

The 2 parents were the triks and pink livers to make f1.
Gen1 are made from the f1.
The smaller pheno has a more kushy grow to it and the tall pheno resembles the pink livers mother .
I have a small sea of green testing the lecter gen2 I have the usual small and tall plants at about 50/50

~~<<< update >>>~~~​

Wrapping up the first @LaughingHyenaSeeds soon - :woohoo1:
Dead Skunk is pretty much done, a couple days of wind down (mild Sun exposure, 1 day of none), with Lil'Stick right on her heals. Total time is about 8 weeks!
Some lowers on her will cook a few days longer, maybe on DS too, we'll see...

>>> Dead Skunk - stanky when moved, but not roadkill-like; mild skunkiness... mainly a lightly sweet fruity dank, some incense.. I'd say some "classic" old world Afghani profile going on in her, if not the Dead Animal landrace's aroma - :thumbsup: .... time will tell, betting there's a pheno out there that will stink to high fek and back!
View attachment 1693856View attachment 1693857View attachment 1693858View attachment 1693859View attachment 1693860View attachment 1693861
Sweeeeeeeeeeet

>>> Lil'Stick - softer aroma, subtle overripe fruit, bit of floral, something tea-like? She's a hard call, more so when not being very loud, so we'll see what the wind down shows by harvest... No telling that dry/cure will bring!
I'm blown away at her speed and quality, excellent bud:leaf... tons of very fine head sized trich's on here, feel is more greasy than sticky....

lil1.jpg
lil2.jpg
lil3.jpg
lil5.jpg
lil4.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet
Thanks Sawney :toke:
Your Skoosh keeps dancing in my nose! I see very heavy trich coverage; short stalks on them, makes for a glassy glittery look...and some nice purple colors coming through on the buds :yay:...couldn't ask for more, and a perfect first-in girl for the season! :thanks::bow:

Thanks Sawney :toke:
Your Skoosh keeps dancing in my nose! I see very heavy trich coverage; short stalks on them, makes for a glassy glittery look...and some nice purple colors coming through on the buds :yay:...couldn't ask for more, and a perfect first-in girl for the season! :thanks::bow:
You are welcome anytime buddy 😀 glad it's hitting the spot so far 👌 👍

I'm doing great, Sawney.
Hope you are thriving in life and all things, too.

My grows now I'm out of the UK are the opposite.
From super fast autos to long season sativa hazes.
Horses for courses.

What's the longest flowering / most sativa haze you have in your stable these days?
I have some sour diesel thats sativa with that happy trippy feel to it but my gen3 of white is probably more sativa in feeling .
I don't have big long veging plants.
I'm looking to put the sativa effect in to faster smaller plants.

Back