VPD chart, which one.

Another thing. What RH meter should I trust? The one on the dehumidifier or my digital temp and RH display? Even when next to each other they are different?
Thanks
EP3

Another thing. What RH meter should I trust? The one on the dehumidifier or my digital temp and RH display? Even when next to each other they are different?
Thanks
EP3
I'm the same mate, when you bunch all them together they all say different readings,
They will read the same at lights out tho
temp & rh
Anything placed on a wall I think is Gona be always wrong for Rh, as the walls trap the Rh between the 2 surfaces

Thanks
EP3
If you have a mason jar and a boveda pack if you put them sealed in a jar see what ones are closer to the humidity of that if you have any and then use that

If you have a mason jar and a boveda pack if you put them sealed in a jar see what ones are closer to the humidity of that if you have any and then use that

Love the idea, but they are all too big to fit in the jar. Lol. Maybe a circulator fan would help even out temp and RH?? What you guys reckon?
Cheers,
EP3
Cheer

Love the idea, but they are all too big to fit in the jar. Lol. Maybe a circulator fan would help even out temp and RH?? What you guys reckon?
Cheers,
EP3
Cheer
you always need a fan to move air bro especially in the summer I have once that clip on my tent poles

Reactions: EP3
I have a fan in there just it's a normal fan, supposedly the circulator does a better job of keeping the whole room at the one temprature and I assume move the water molecules around too?? Hopefully keeping the room at a more stable temperature and RH?
Thanks everyone
EP3

Back