Photoperiod Veg Amnesia og,Canadian cheese,Skywalker og and Blue dream

Hey just a little update the big girls have been having P.deff and or cal/mag issues I'm in the process of figuring out what the prob is but other then that things are going pretty well. The Skywalkers in the back are starting to turn a better green lol and the blue dream seedlings are doing well. pics are one week after the first ones I took The big girls are in 1 gallon fabric pots.View attachment 658410 View attachment 658411 View attachment 658412 View attachment 658413

View attachment 663676 View attachment 663678

This is what happens after you make a plant very angry lol I'm not so skilled at this hemp2 bucket thing but I deaf have learned some things. This is the result of ph issues I'm struggling to manage. The bright side is I only have 2 hempy buckets so if all goes wrong I have more then enough girls to take their place :D

Alright The two Canadian Cheese are 3 days into 5 weeks and looking not bad very frosty View attachment 675492 View attachment 675493 View attachment 675494 View attachment 675495

First off my apologies brother for not being in here as often as I like to... And ought to!

DEWD! nice JOB!! way to tackle your issues there which seemed to be minor... And look at them now!! HOT DAMN!

:d5: Holy Canadian Cheese batman! :drool: My stars... Simply beautiful!!

We need to get you some support in here man!! I can't believe no one has been thru here!!

@grindin @Dudeski @trailanimal @arty zan @BigSm0 (clix grows in 1 gallon bags too Big!) @Frankthetank @Starbreaker @Frogster @Slater @ClockworkOrange

I'll think of some more growers to tag!

Last edited:
Tonight while watering I took a closer look at my Skywalker og plants. One had hermied a week or two ago so I have been trying to keep an eye on them since. Three more showed up her mies two with male pollen sacks and one with the "nanners" so I'm pulling them. My favorite Skywalker has not showed Amy signs of her mies yet and I'm really hoping she makes it. I feel bad for them I really stressed the plants this grow and have had allot of struggle to keep my ph in a good zone or even stable for that matter. I have been as low as 4.7 and as high as 7 all with in one week. Here's hoping the last Skywalker stays with us :D

Damn bud. Who made them? DNA? I've had tons of hermie issues with their gear to the point where I wrote them and they sent me replacements. So I'm not 100% sure its all on you brother...

Have some rep dude... :slap:...looking amazing in that tent

Thanks for the shout @Rebel, nice work @Clix.

I think I must have overwatered my tent and it's shrunk ? Your 4 x 4 looks a lot bigger and cleaner than mine....

Nice one Bro.... keep it up :pass::slap:

First off my apologies brother for not being in here as often as I like to... And ought to!

DEWD! nice JOB!! way to tackle your issues there which seemed to be minor... And look at them now!! HOT DAMN!

:d5: Holy Canadian Cheese batman! :drool: My stars... Simply beautiful!!

We need to get you some support in here man!! I can't believe no one has been thru here!!

@grindin @Dudeski @trailanimal @arty zan @BigSm0 (clix grows in 1 gallon bags too Big!) @Frankthetank @Starbreaker @Frogster @Slater @ClockworkOrange

I'll think of some more growers to tag!
Hey no problem Rebel and thanx :D I ve been working my ass of trying to keep them going hahaha. Thanks for the shout out as well much appreciated :D

Back